SBBC: The coveted lubrication of our Axioms shall converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're sending mixed messages. You said that if I found the Ennui, I could taste the despair. Well, where is it? I want some delicious despair. You're not making any sense. Is the despair in the Nexus too?

Cognitive Dissonance is the state of purgatory, you must ascend past this realm Mr Batman, unlock your limiters that beguile your purpose. The chaos will present itself as you master your essence to sprout onto it's new form. You must find peace your progenitor.

:eek:

3 hours of sleep and a whole day of basketball and dad duty.

You know the NBA is a second tier sport in this country when boxing matches are headlining sports websites. Lol.

That shit would never happen during NFL season.

You know the NBA is a second tier sport in this country when boxing matches are headlining sports websites. Lol.

That shit would never happen during NFL season.

This was a pretty big fight to be honest and nobody is watching Warriors/Jazz on a Saturday night anyways. I would have went out somewhere if the fight wasn't on. They loaded up for today on the NBA schedule

You dont need to sleep Mr RR

I need some. I have to be at Savannah's at 5 tomorrow and I don't want to get duck taped to the chair if I fall asleep (that's what they do).

Plus, I'm getting old. Look at the date on that Toney put on that Barkley pic. 08, lol.

nacho-libre.gif

It's going to take me two days to recover

Will there be sleep in the Nexus?

I think penetrating someone's nexus while they sleep could be considered rape. It would probably depend on the context of the relationship and degree of gape involved

I think penetrating someone's nexus while they sleep could be considered rape. It would probably depend on the context of the relationship and degree of gape involved

You can assume

I feel better. May consider drinking today

Will there be sleep in the Nexus?

Even better Mr PUO, there will be Waking Sleep. Your senses will heightened beyond wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back