SBBC: Student of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
dZJ_n0nBvgB7sQ2thUuHtOVF2F8u3Yh4ncAYF9J1TGk.jpg

Lol I completely forgot to add a link.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ken-m.3576681/#post-132033325

Last night I said I didn't think OJ has been humbled. Today I read a quote that OJ actually said he has been humbled by prison. I don't believe it. If Iron Sheik broke his back and fucked his ass then I could see him being humble.

Finally finished the first GoT book. Time to start on the second.

books 1-3 awesome.
book 4 muddled, like trying to fill in blank spots.
dude says as much in the liner notes.
book 5 is also epic.
and we never got book 6 or 7 and we never will
because dude is a rich, fat, corpulent fucker who will
die in the shitter just like Tywin did

books 1-3 awesome.
book 5 is also epic.
Rumor is Winds of Winter is done, rumors started spreading today my dude.

books 1-3 awesome.
book 5 is also epic.

He is a slippery one isn't he?

Spent more time more time with a new friend today. I can't decide if losing your mind in the latest stages in life is a bad thing. We talk about the same things over and over. It really seems to bring him joy, but within seconds he has forgotten what he just said. I can make him laugh and smile with ease because he doesn't remember.

Today we were talking about how he would go swimming in the ocean in California after his swing shift at work. He mentioned that they saw a shark once so they stopped swimming. Now every time I mention a shark he laughs and says that is what stopped him from swimming,

It is incredibly sad to see this man in the state he is in and to see how a person can just lose their mental abilities, but at the same time it seems he is living in another world and can go back to his past and live there.

I treasure our time together.
Thanks for stopping by the facility when you do.
Any progress with the coke and hookers btw?
You're a good kid.

Last edited:
Spent more time more time with a new friend today. I can't decide if losing your mind in the latest stages in life is a bad thing. We talk about the same things over and over. It really seems to bring him joy, but within seconds he has forgotten what he just said. I can make him laugh and smile with ease because he doesn't remember.

Today we were talking about how he would go swimming in the ocean in California after his swing shift at work. He mentioned that they saw a shark once so they stopped swimming. Now every time I mention a shark he laughs and says that is what stopped him from swimming,

It is incredibly sad to see this man in the state he is in and to see how a person can just lose their mental abilities, but at the same time it seems he is living in another world and can go back to his past and live there.

tumblr_n629vbcjwC1socxbko1_250.gif

@Graverobber You're lucky to have a friend like Moonshit.

Remember when sleeping, leave the window open a little bit to allow for some breeze. Make sure to expose the neck and the nape for cooling of the nervous system. Optimal rejuvenation...

Oh and don't forget to drink the fluids...

giphy.gif

@RR just got fucking murked ITT

LMAO!

correction: my other friend in Houston (there are only three of them in total).

This is random but the 3 people I know in houston are probably 3 biggest basketball (NCAA/NBA) fans that i know.

Well I'm not doing any fucking work today.

Just waiting until for the matinee showing of Valerian and then going to dinner at a mob restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back