What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ that dude being 40.

- THE LAB

Anyone....

streams.256113328_std.jpg

This is a representation towards the path of The Nexus Mr Wlu. Accept a part yourself and this state of nirvana will become natural to your daily migrations...

Happy belated bday @Corona. Mine is in a few days. Hitting the dirty 30 and trying not to turn into an emotional wreck. Hoping to work a 12 hour day so I just won't think about it, but a Bourbon County Stout will help after.

Niece hit a game winning home run against the big conference rivals earlier. I don't remember the last time I've been that pumped.

Happy belated bday @Corona. Mine is in a few days. Hitting the dirty 30 and trying not to turn into an emotional wreck. Hoping to work a 12 hour day so I just won't think about it, but a Bourbon County Stout will help after.

Niece hit a game winning home run against the big conference rivals earlier. I don't remember the last time I've been that pumped.
30 is awesome. Just hitting the stride.

(Im also going to keep repeating that to myself every year until around 55 or so.)

Such beautiful young and vibrant flesh Mr Corona is. He is one step closer to his potential...

Nice try. He’s not gonna be waking up naked next to you.

Girl Scout Cookies are for sale again.

Weight loss is off temporarily, no point in arguing with the awesomeness of Carmel Delites.

Last thread the was talk about Oakland police and corruption. The Force is on Netflix about the Oakland police force. Haven’t finished it yet but the Mayor of Oakland is looking real good.

Edit: maybe good for a middle aged woman. Not real good.

Lmao at that Romero KO. Guy is beyond juiced

Mr @therealdope

Your friend who told you about the microbiome gut flora bacteria craving sugar to sustain it's existence. What did he find out about common foods to improve on gut health? Did he say probiotics help in any way, or that fecal transplants was the best viable option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back