Not open for further replies.

therealdope

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
According to Merriam and Webster's dictionary, midget is defined as:

Definition of midget
1 something (as an animal) much smaller than usual
2 sometimes offensive : a very small person and especially one of unusually small size
3 a front-engine, single-seat, open-wheel racing car smaller and of less engine displacement than standard cars of the type

Manlet; on the other hand, is not defined in conventional dictionaries so let's go to the urban Dictionary:

Manlet
A man who's height is above midget level, but is well below that of any other man. They tend to be very muscular and wide, without a neck.

Guy: "You remember Maurice Jones-Drew?"
Other guy: "Oh yeah, the Manlet running back from the Jaguars?"

I walked into the gym and saw a few manlets working out. They're short, but they sure can lift.

The on-line Kaderp thesaurus contradicts the Urban Dictionary by claiming a midget can also be a manlet, but not necessarily.

@Revolver, @RR, @PUO3

"midget" is anything below 5'6"

Google image search of manlet yields this gem:

1435899194723224.jpg

Danny Garcia's dad is a real wordsmith.

I had it seven, I’ll give [Thurman] five [rounds]. I’ll give him five rounds if anything - he ain’t fucking win. The WBC was disgusted to give him the fucking belt.... Danny knock him the fuck out, that’s what Danny should have done - knock him the fuck out. ‘Cause [Thurman] was the favorite going in, everybody who favored him was on his motherfucking dick all the way down to his balls! They was sucking his penis from the top of the penis — or a little dick probably. He ain’t from Philly, he ain’t got a big dick. You gotta be from Philly to have a big dick.”

http://deadspin.com/angel-garcia-goes-off-on-keith-thurman-he-aint-from-p-1792987258

I had it seven, I’ll give [Thurman] five [rounds]. I’ll give him five rounds if anything - he ain’t fucking win. The WBC was disgusted to give him the fucking belt.... Danny knock him the fuck out, that’s what Danny should have done - knock him the fuck out. ‘Cause [Thurman] was the favorite going in, everybody who favored him was on his motherfucking dick all the way down to his balls! They was sucking his penis from the top of the penis — or a little dick probably. He ain’t from Philly, he ain’t got a big dick. You gotta be from Philly to have a big dick.”

http://deadspin.com/angel-garcia-goes-off-on-keith-thurman-he-aint-from-p-1792987258

I'm sure Hallmark will be in contact shortly

What a great role model for Dunny. Philly sucks shit btw. Home of some to the ugliest people.

"We fuck em loong dick style"

It's gotta be nuts having that guy as your father lmao

The short men of society did not intake enough Protein or Zinc inside of them. You have to know how to nourish the flesh....

Manlet Midget would be a good alt if youre into that sort of thing

We fuck bitches long dick style.

Angel Garcia 2020

What a great role model for Dunny. Philly sucks shit btw. Home of some to the ugliest people.

St. Louis has uglier people, by small margin. Philly OTOH has improved as much as any city since I was a kid. My god was that place shit and dangerous even in the early 90s. Might have a trip for work in September.

Might hit up another dim sum place in chinatown just before the health dept. closes it down ( @PolishHeadlock)

bieler's donuts are going to be abused.

beilers-donut-menu.jpg

im about to be a real asshole soon

my roommate let her dad spend the night and hes been here 4 days already...im about to kick him the fuck out

St. Louis has uglier people, by small margin. Philly OTOH has improved as much as any city since I was a kid. My god was that place shit and dangerous even in the early 90s. Might have a trip for work in September.

Might hit up another dim sum place in chinatown just before the health dept. closes it down ( @PolishHeadlock)

bieler's donuts are going to be abused.

beilers-donut-menu.jpg

We're doing their donuts in lieu of a cake at our wedding.

im about to be a real asshole soon

my roommate let her dad spend the night and hes been here 4 days already...im about to kick him the fuck out
Her dad? Sounds like she let a homeless man into your home. You better get the water hose out and spray him off of the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back