SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 12 hr shift..

Those muddafuckas..

I knew a girl that was allegedly conceived at Woodstock. She was in fact a bit of a hippy.
I have a couple friends around here whose kids were most likely conceived at Phish concerts. Not only that, they take these little kids to the concerts now sometimes lol. I think my buddy's daughters first phish show was at less than a year old. He will fly in his parents or in-laws to wherever a show is sometimes to babysit so he and the wife can let loose properly.

I have a couple friends around here whose kids were most likely conceived at Phish concerts. Not only that, they take these little kids to the concerts now sometimes lol. I think my buddy's daughters first phish show was at less than a year old. He will fly in his parents or in-laws to wherever a show is sometimes to babysit so he and the wife can let loose properly.
Nothing like responsible parenting...don’t want to expose the kids to a pots overdose...

I hate most of the Simpsons celebrity stuff, but the episode with Phish has my favorite Hans Moleman joke.

I just saw that digital tulips, err I mean Bitcoin, are now worth $1,000 less than the cost of 'mining' them. Seeing as how the morons that got duped by this scam use enough energy mining them to power an entire country the size of New Zealand, this is really good news.

I just saw that digital tulips, err I mean Bitcoin, are now worth $1,000 less than the cost of 'mining' them. Seeing as how the morons that got duped by this scam use enough energy mining them to power an entire country the size of New Zealand, this is really good news.
There's some bitcoin mine out in Alberta that was using as much power as a town of 60k people. It was good for jobs and buying power from the government, but Jesus.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/hut8-medicine-hat-bitcoin-mining-1.4834027

How good was it really for jobs? The entire place employed 40 people. They did have to pay the local government a shit ton in energy bills and land leasing, so good for the rest of the town I guess.
Yeah, but 40 people can ripple out sometimes. I doubt they were high earners, but a couple good paying tech jobs probably. I'm on your side, though.

Speculation is a very dangerous thing.

I hate most of the Simpsons celebrity stuff, but the episode with Phish has my favorite Hans Moleman joke.

The early seasons had the best cameos. They've been shit the last 10+ years (as with the show)

The early seasons had the best cameos. They've been shit the last 10+ years (as with the show)
I think I stopped watching around Season 14/15. The first 8-9 seasons were some of the best TV ever though.

And can’t even use spell check on a smart phone...and eats fucking pretzel dough pizza...
<seedat>
IBH.gif

Fried Chicken and waffle casserole. Really can’t go wrong with this.

...and eats fucking pretzel dough pizza...
<seedat>

I'm not even sure I understand what this means? Pretzel dough has butter and is dunked in baking soda boiling water.

I've actually only ever watched one episode of the Simpsons. I have a stigma about The Simpsons because these losers I went to school with used to get together to watch it early on when it aired. I was like, "let me get this straight, you guys get together to watch a cartoon on a Thursday night rather than going out to meet like an actual chick?". These are the same people who would rather sauasagefest with the same people then go to class with all week and watch A Clockwork Orange on a Friday night rather than go out.

It's dumb but I just can't get that association out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back