SBBC: Fantasy Football edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amateur took 4 rounds from boxeo's "p4p #1"

Not buying the hardly trying line when you need to concede rounds in order to effectuate your gameplan
Not throwing punches is hardly trying. The minute Floyd started throwing back in round 4 Canner collapsed.

He could have done his usual thing and jabbed, moved, and pot shotted to a wide decision but for once he actually walked a guy down for some excitement.

They actually made this sham pretty entertaining.

Not throwing punches is hardly trying. The minute Floyd started throwing back in round 4 Canner collapsed.

He could have done his usual thing and jabbed, moved, and pot shotted to a wide decision but for once he actually walked a guy down for some excitement.

Completely agree.

Or the p4p #1 could've just obliterated the amateur from the opening bell

Seriously, last night wasn't a victory for boxeo on any level

As Bert Sugar said (IIRC), "Pro wrestling is only slightly more legitimate than pro boxing".

Floyd looked like he was in second gear and then went into 3rd to finish it. Will look for the script for this fight on eBay in 20 years.

How did you feel while you were watching the fight Mr Dope?

Its past time to start posting who you really are, Senri.

Let the gimmick die.

It will never end Mr Streetz, just relax allow the poetry to enter inside you eloquently. Just become one with The Nexus. It's what will transcend you, don't be afraid...

Floyd carried him well. As soon as he walked him down the 4th and onwards you can tell Conor's power was no threat to him.

This gives Conor two things to think about. One, he has to box in order to pace himself going late into the rounds. Two he has to increase his punching output and cardio but that entails he reduce his strength and conditioning training to be more endurance based. He will have less strength as a consequence but would last, but on the downside he would need to be even more strategic. What he is then left with is boxing Floyd to win the fight, this would play right into Mr Mayweathers plan to begin with.

By giving those early rounds, he fed into Conor's ego and allowed him to exhaust his output early.

Had this been with GGG or Canelo........He would have gaped so much that we would all be full for months from his expressed juices all over our saturated glazed faces...

feel like shit. went to a bbq in portola valley, @therealdope 's old stomping ground.
drank way too much. sure miss those cycling roads though.
took page mill to arastradero to alpine, etc.

How did you feel while you were watching the fight Mr Dope?

giphy.gif

feel like shit. went to a bbq in portola valley, @therealdope 's old stomping ground.
drank way too much. sure miss those cycling roads though.
took page mill to arastradero to alpine, etc.

+1

Page Mill is busy. Did you climb to the top? Better to ride over to King Mountain Rd. The really tough way up is you go over to El Monte by Foothill college and then go onto Moody. It's super steep and meets page Mill half way up the climb. @Revolver @RR There is a Michigan Alum that has an "M" on his mailbox on that road.

Thank you google satellite, look at the mailbox: https://goo.gl/maps/jYC8t2jRbE12

Was the BBQ at that high end horse ranch? I was at a BBQ there a couple of years ago as part of the Canary foundation fundraiser. Nice place.

nah, I was driving yo.
saw tons of riders though.
bbq was at a house on buckeye ct off of alpine.
we had to scare off a couple of coyotes who were trying to
get at the grill.
I threw scraps out later, even though the homeowners frown on that.

We bought it on the UFC app and it went out when the main event came on, we had to scurry and go somewhere else.
That's ridiculous. No refund either, right? Saw some screen caps of people's chat sessions with support and they basically told them to eat shit and live.

Do you normally order karate events on that app?

nah, I was driving yo.
saw tons of riders though.
bbq was at a house on buckeye ct off of alpine.
we had to scare off a couple of coyotes who were trying to
get at the grill.
I threw scraps out later, even though the homeowners frown on that.

That area is super expensive now.

We'll have to do that ride up King Mountain rd and down Tunitas Creek to the Pacific and then ride along Hwy 1. One of the most beautiful rides I've done anywhere. Nothing like the Dolomites but just as nice in it's own way.

That's ridiculous. No refund either, right? Saw some screen caps of people's chat sessions with support and they basically told them to eat shit and live.

Do you normally order karate events on that app?
No, we don't but we cancelled cable so we couldn't order it thru the normal ppv.

My buddy paid for it, I just chipped in $20, he filled out all the paperwork and everything and according to him he's probably getting his $ back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back