Say what you will about Rogan, he's a cool person

When I said "commentator" I wasn't referring to mma commentary. I was referring to commentary on world events, science, psychology, etc...I just don't see much value in the contributions Joe Rogan makes to the zeitgeist.
Ah right. I misunderstood. I don't agree but we're all entitled to our opinions :) I like his podcast a lot though don't care so much for his comedy.

Alex Jones was causing people to actually get hurt because of his bullshit, why the fuck would Rogan back him up, fuck Alex Jones.

You bought into that bullshit? “Actually get hurt” really...

An Alex Jones listener-retard showed up at 'Cosmic Pizza' with a rifle.

Parents whose children were murdered at the Sandyhook school shooting have been threatened with violence, had to leave their homes, jobs and lives to escape those who, to this day, attack them.

Alex Jones is piece of fucking shit. Anyone who defends Alex Jones is piece of fucking shit.

Rogan is cool. Anyone noticed how he was completely silent when Cowboy told his cave diving story on JRE?

Yeah and when Kevin Smith was on tears telling some sad story of his life, Rogan said "sorry i wasnt paying attention" <45>

Rogan is cool. Anyone noticed how he was completely silent when Cowboy told his cave diving story on JRE?

Am I the only one who thought the cave diving story was nowhere near as amazing as Donald thought it was? It seemed like Donald was convinced it was amazing, and Joe maybe not as much, but Joe had to act like he was amazed.

Otherwise, Donald would crack wise again about Joe's saying Ronda was a once ever athlete.

He was alright, lost respect for him lately,,,not backing up Alex Jones, “ his good friend” and his overall attitude , got to rich , and to much on the inside..

The problem is Rogan hasn't distanced himself enough from Aleksandr Jones's fake news ass.

Good guy Rogan confirmed.

Yeah, I've found it quite jolting that Joe Rogan hate suddenly came into vogue. I suspect part of the issue is a younger generation of MMA fans. You take all the qualities that makes a younger person cool, trendy, edgy, stylish and then take someone of the older generation with those same qualities and they are seen as a little ridiculous, pretentious, worthy of scorn. Twenty, fifteen, even ten years ago, Joe Rogan was one of those guys that was just untouchably cool; good looking (no homo), very intelligent, badass, witty, comedian, just an all around man's man with an extreeemely eclectic set of interests and skills. It is jarring to see young punks arrive on the scene and shit on our icons. We shouldn't take it. Next thing you know they'll be slamming Harrison Ford and Denzel Washington.

"Ronda is once in a lifetime athlete"
"Jon had his cocaine spiked"
"Amy Schumer doesn't steal jokes"

Fuck you Joe Rogan

An Alex Jones listener-retard showed up at 'Cosmic Pizza' with a rifle.

Parents whose children were murdered at the Sandyhook school shooting have been threatened with violence, had to leave their homes, jobs and lives to escape those who, to this day, attack them.

Alex Jones is piece of fucking shit. Anyone who defends Alex Jones is piece of fucking shit.

Alex Jones is misunderstood. Not his fault some inbred retards took what he said too seriously and harassed/attacked innocent folks over it.

lmao what made him a dick? He wouldn't sign an autograph or something?

Autograph? He wouldn’t even acknowledge a simple greeting. He just kept walking by with a guy claiming to be security saying he had a show. It was was 1 am and there was no one around.

The second time I had no interest in meeting him. He was milling around talking with Roy Nelson and some other fighters, and again Joe did not acknowledge any of the other fans hanging around that we’re trying to interact with him.

Please tell us about your experiences seeing or meeting Joe in public. That’s right you’ve never met him, or seen him besides when the cameras are on. If anyone should be laughing, i should be laughing at you.

Last edited:
I keep waiting for Brendan to pick an occupation that doesn't annoy the shit out me. The metrosexual comedian is cringe city.

ElderlyEarlyAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif
Yea pretty sure he can't hear your bitching while he's redlining 1st gear in his GT3.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. He aligned with the right people and make the right plays. I don't like his content but how I feel about it means jack shit.

Idk why you'd want a grown man to change occupations to something you want to watch him do?

Obviously he's smarter than you. And that's okay, we all need someone to look up to. All I'm trying to say is that there are levels to this stuff...and when it comes to a legitimately intelligent commentator, Rogan isn't it. He is a great intermediary between mouth-breathers (like yourself) and actual intelligent folks. And that is a very important position.
he's far more intelligent than he would have you believe

how we view rogan tends to be a solid reflection of our own intelligence i feel

discerning such a thing is more tricky than many realize

Seen a clip for his new stand up where he’s eager to show his flexibility again. If you’ve seen the bit he climbs on a stool before you’ll know what I mean.

Autograph? He wouldn’t even acknowledge a simple greeting. He just kept walking by with a guy claiming to be security saying he had a show. It was was 1 am and there was no one around.

The second time I had no interest in meeting him. He was milling around talking with Roy Nelson and some other fighters, and again Joe did not acknowledge any of the other fans hanging around that we’re trying to interact with him.

Please tell us about your experiences seeing or meeting Joe in public. That’s right you’ve never met him, or seen him besides when the cameras are on.

LMAO. So he doesn't hang out with fans. Haha. What a dick. Fans are clearly entitled to a person's time and attention. And of course, by not paying attention to you that negates all the actual good he's done. Right.

If anyone should be laughing, i should be laughing at you.

Back