Say Conor is officially out of the equation, who does 155 interim title winner fight?

Alvarez hyding, rda gone to ww, it should be Barboza (after his win against dariush). Wouldn't dislike aldo going up (after he defends against Holloway), problem with this is khabib is too big for aldo and would eat him alive. Maybe frankie can come back to lw, he is always a contender

Barboza or Diaz. Barboza already has a fight set-up, and McNugget ain't coming back to the UFC...so I say give it to Nate!

Damn, that a hard question.

Barboza, Chiesa, Alvarez, maybe Aldo.

Barboza once he wins his next fight should get it. Whoever sells the most ppvs will get it. Diaz....cough....Diaz.

Dustin if he gets 2 strong wins.

Barbosa is always hovering.

Weirdly enough Darush

Aldo

Lots of choices

Are you saying he hasn't earned a break ?
<{MindBrown}>

Have you gone over his schedule since he got to the UFC ?

He has earned a break as much as anyone has I'd say.
He's had a pretty busy schedule and has won 2 belts.
Has that not earned him the right to take a break ?
I'll agree with you if he hasnt signed a fight by the time his child is born in May though.

If the Mayweather thing happens im guessing he'd fight an mma bout at the end of 2017...which is ridiculous..

I am a Conor fan but Being a champion is meaningless if you don't defend your belts.. he just won them, you can't just take break as soon as you win the belt. Breaks like that are for long standing champs like Anderson and GSP.

If the Mayweather thing happens im guessing he'd fight an mma bout at the end of 2017...which is ridiculous..

I am a Conor fan but Being a champion is meaningless if you don't defend your belts.. he just won them, you can't just take break as soon as you win the belt. Breaks like that are for long standing champs like Anderson and GSP.

I don't think it was unreasonable at all for him to take a break until May after how busy he has been for the past 2yrs. If he signs to fight by June that's fine.
I do agree that it would be too long of a break from MMA if he fights Floyd.
I'm not really interested in that fight.

I'd rather see him fight the winner of Khabib/Tony. Then 170.

Back