Saunders v Martin Murray

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fucking hell Frank Warren, how are you gonna sell this shite?

Martin Murray is a walking punchbag.

Stay busy fight for Saunders, nothing more

This is I think his 5th attempt at a World Title which he is 0-4 for.
Not counting him out though. Seen crazier things in this sport.

I'd rather it was Jacobs but that's never going to happen. What @Rider1 said.

Murray is a bit passed his best, but it's not the worst stay busy fight imaginable. I'm not sure about Murray making it back down to 160, though. Had it been Murray in his prime (the guy who would have destroyed Canelo), Saunders would be in trouble.

I actually thought this was a rumour......

BJS takes one big step forwards and then 2 big steps back

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fucking hell Frank Warren, how are you gonna sell this shite?

Martin Murray is a walking punchbag.

This is I think his 5th attempt at a World Title which he is 0-4 for.
Not counting him out though. Seen crazier things in this sport.

He drew one of them against sturm (which he should of been awarded the win for) and he was robbed against martinez in Argentina.

Murray has fought for 3 world titles in his opponents own countries and should of been given the win for 2 of them.

He could of quite easily been a double world champion. And took GGG eleven rounds.

Murray also has a big travelling army of fans and they will probably fill 80% of the stadium.

He drew one of them against sturm (which he should of been awarded the win for) and he was robbed against martinez in Argentina.

Murray has fought for 3 world titles in his opponents own countries and should of been given the win for 2 of them.

He could of quite easily been a double world champion. And took GGG eleven rounds.

Murray also has a big travelling army of fans and they will probably fill 80% of the stadium.
Murray was not robbed against Martinez. If you agree with the referee calling the 2nd kd a slip and I wasn’t in the ring, neither were you but we know it was pissing it down, then it is a very easy fight to score for Martinez.

prime golovkin

and you forgot to mention murray fighting groves while clearly past his best and clearly fighting out of his weight class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back