Saunders v Khurtsidze off: Khurtsidze under federal indictment for organized crime.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19578942/avtandil-khurtsidze-arrested-conspiracy-charges

Interim middleweight world titleholder Avtandil Khurtsidze was arrested and indicted Wednesday in New York as part of a federal government roundup of 33 people accused of involvement in a New York-based Russian and Georgian crime syndicate allegedly involved in racketeering, robbery and murder-for-hire, among other illicit activity.

On Thursday, promoter Frank Warren, reacting to the news, announced that the mandatory fight between world titleholder Billy Joe Saunders, whom he promotes, and Khurtsidze has been postponed. They were due to meet in the main event on July 8 at the Copper Box Arena in London. Warren said the rest of the show will go on as planned.

What the actual fuck! BJS may have literally dodged a bullet :(

How long until Khurtsidze names a member of the Trump administration?

Seriously, though, what a bastard:

"...the theft of cargo shipments containing over 10,000 pounds of chocolate..."

That came out of left field.

NYPD: "You're safe Billy, he can't hurt you now"

Just pass the belt to the GGG vs Canelo winner already....geez.

When will people learn what the word 'literally' means...?
Well, since it seems to be bring a twat to sherdog day...

About the same time being a grammar nazi is funny.

Literally = "Actually, without exaggeration ".

I guess what I'm trying to say is, go fuck yourself.

I got your joke the first time. <FutbolThink>

Not always:
1.1informal Used for emphasis while not being literally true.
‘I was literally blown away by the response I got’

Sauce: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/literally

E
nglish is a stupid language lol but it's the most fun.

Not always:
1.1informal Used for emphasis while not being literally true.
‘I was literally blown away by the response I got’

Sauce: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/literally

E
nglish is a stupid language lol but it's the most fun.

Yes, but if you were to use it that way, I wouldn't try to imply you were using it incorrectly, now would I?

It's almost as laughable as "Your a Idiot" when shidiots are trying to deride somebody on here.

Yes, but if you were to use it that way, I wouldn't try to imply you were using it incorrectly, now would I?

It's almost as laughable as "Your a Idiot" when shidiots are trying to deride somebody on here.
No idea what you're on about.
"Your a Idiot" is a grammatical error in every linguistic situation possible, so it's irrelevant.
Literally, as I showed can mean something other than what you claimed it equals, which is "Actually, without exaggeration ".
Only thing laughable is your excuses. Take the the newly acquired useless knowledge I shat upon u and shut it.

Are you on crack?

Maybe read my post again and try to get a fucking clue.

Are you on crack?

Maybe read my post again and try to get a fucking clue.
Assuming someone is on drugs is an easy way out, I'll assume ur mom dropped u on ur head.
btw I know you were replying sarcastically to the other retard, AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK CAUSE I'M STILL RIGHT!

Assuming someone is on drugs is an easy way out, I'll assume ur mom dropped u on ur head.
btw I know you were replying sarcastically to the other retard, AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK CAUSE I'M STILL RIGHT!

Question avoided... I'll take that as a "Yes, high as fuck, thank you very much".

The reason I asked is because, generally, you are a good poster that is fairly astute, and yet you completely lost the plot. Why? Maybe drunk/high? I was giving you a pass.

You're still right huh? About what exactly? The correct usage of the word literally? No shit, fuckface, I agreed as much in my response to you. We were never in disagreement there.

BOTH usages of the word are correct, so it is fucked for a grammer nazi to criticize EITHER usage.
As fucked as the 'tards that use the phrase "Your a idiot".
It's irony, not sarcasm.

If that tutorial helped you understand a little better, then great. If not, then I guess you're unreachable.

Ciao.

Question avoided... I'll take that as a "Yes, high as fuck, thank you very much".

The reason I asked is because, generally, you are a good poster that is fairly astute, and yet you completely lost the plot. Why? Maybe drunk/high? I was giving you a pass.

You're still right huh? About what exactly? The correct usage of the word literally? No shit, fuckface, I agreed as much in my response to you. We were never in disagreement there.

BOTH usages of the word are correct, so it is fucked for a grammer nazi to criticize EITHER usage.
It's irony, not sarcasm.

If that tutorial helped you understand a little better, then great. If not, then I guess you're unreachable.

Ciao.
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or in contempt
go back to school, blanket!

I was bored and trolling u, u took my bait like a kanye west. *scrtches nut sack*
that was also trolling

You spelled you're wrong

It's irony, not sarcasm.

Ciao.
Hey big shot, sorry to have to be the one to tell you this....but its hard to take you seriously as a condescending know it all when your profile pic is a guy doing a somersault while taking a shit. LMFAO

Back