Sarah Palin sues Fake News Paper NYT for Defamation [Fake News Alert]

I heard she hired the same lawyer that represented Hulkamania against Gawker.

Trump colluded with Russia. It's "common sense" as the right loves to refer to simplicity, but in this case it's just awareness of context.

And, no, there will not be an indictable paper trail. I'm fairly certain no such trail exists: somehow even the Trump posse isn't that incompetent.

CNN is ratings-driven news, but still a more professional and defendable news source than the ones that your compatriots cite to (I haven't seen you personally cite them, so I'll exempt you for the time being). CNN still engages in fact checking, as evidenced by their canning of unprofessional reactionary reporting. Meanwhile, the Trump administration regularly cites to, nay builds actual policy on, baseless tweets (see: 3 million undocumented voters).
You should do stand up. That's some funny shit

Trump colluded with Russia. It's "common sense" as the right loves to refer to simplicity, but in this case it's just awareness of context.

And, no, there will not be an indictable paper trail.

You mean no evidence?

You guys are fucking insufferable. Society started a humble "fake news" resistance against unprincipled amateur sources posting outright lies to mislead and mobilize morons like yourselves (see: Hillary pedo pizza dungeon, Obama Kenyan birth, etc.) and you guys commandeer it to nitpick some of the most credible and professional sources in the world and discredit any bona fide facts that shatter your fragile willing misconceptions.

Fuck, this place is insufferable.

You sound like you're about to cry. Take it easy man.

So the right just calls all news they dont like fake news? Lol

You are not following along.

The right calls news that has no named sources, has been retracted, or proven straight up a lie "Fake News".... and The Right is correct in doing so. Do you like being lied to?

Sarah Palin's advertisement was confirmed to have no bearing, never seen by, and no influence on the murderer. The NY Times knew that there was no relationship, but still claimed there was and smeared Sarah Palin. That is "Fake News". Are you following now?

And, no, there will not be an indictable paper trail. I'm fairly certain no such trail exists: somehow even the Trump posse isn't that incompetent.

CNN is ratings-driven news, but still a more professional and defendable news source than the ones that your compatriots cite to (I haven't seen you personally cite them, so I'll exempt you for the time being). CNN still engages in fact checking, as evidenced by their canning of unprofessional reactionary reporting. Meanwhile, the Trump administration regularly cites to, nay builds actual policy on, baseless tweets (see: 3 million undocumented voters).

Back