Sara McMann

She didn't start training striking until 30 years old, cut her a bit of slack.

I'm not even criticizing her striking. I actually think she has nice snap, and basic fundamentals of striking. It's the fact that she has poor fight IQ, and isnt clever enough to be at the top of the sport.

The best fighters are smart above everything else. She's just not smart in the cage. Setiosuly, if you gave another women's fighter her physical abilities, and skills, they'd probably be an unbeaten champion.

I was watching thinking whoa look at those shots but Davis just kept coming back. I think she showed a lot of heart after those elbows. When she finally got the submission locked in I figured Davis was in danger.

She hits hard and has great take downs but she's not aggressive enough. She does better when she can impose her physicality on weaker opponents but when she goes up against fighters that won't back down she simply wilts. It was obvious when she fought Nunes and Ronda.

I'm not even criticizing her striking. I actually think she has nice snap, and basic fundamentals of striking. It's the fact that she has poor fight IQ, and isnt clever enough to be at the top of the sport.

The best fighters are smart above everything else. She's just not smart in the cage. Setiosuly, if you gave another women's fighter her physical abilities, and skills, they'd probably be an unbeaten champion.
A real camp could do wonders for her, but she'll keep training at the same bum gym forever. :(

A real camp could do wonders for her, but she'll keep training at the same bum gym forever. :(

It would be amazing if she joined AKA. I don't even know if they have any female fighters in their stable.

And no injury jokes lol.

It would be amazing if she joined AKA. I don't even know if they have any female fighters in their stable.

And no injury jokes lol.
Bethe correia is the only female I think.

a5246132d8fb65cacf57390075e1e734.gif

.... looks like she's on the juice?

Either way decent performance. She didn't look great in the first round when she ate 30 elbows, though

She has always looked like that. If you see her Instagram, even off season she's ripped and muscled. Obviously I wouldn't rule out the possibility that she might be on the juice (like any other MMA fighter), but I believe she's one of the very rare cases of genetic freaks.

So you're saying if a fighter would actually land punches she would be better? Yep, I agree.

Not completely in agreement with TS Sara is a grappler first and foremost, anyway she is definitely back, the top 135 girls better watch their backs.

tumblr_mm5gj1UtTj1sn43l5o1_400.gif

Back