Santiago Ponzinibbio wants to fight Stephen Thompson

Remember when Jones beat Gustafsson? I DO

{<jordan}
I mean, it must be tough being a jones fan, having to remember things that happened 10 years ago......

I mean, it must be tough being a jones fan, having to remember things that happened 10 years ago......
As a Jones fan i have seen 9 world titles, show me Gus world titles

hahahahahaahahahahahahah

I like it! I think the Ponz kicks the ass of the of the Karate school teacher trying to be a fighter...

hahahahahaahahahahahahah
I don't look to the past. I'm looking into the future where gus is LHW champ and jones is probably dead or in jail

I don't look to the past. I'm looking into the future where gus is LHW champ and jones is probably dead or in jail
In 3 months it will be a full year since Gus last fought. Dude is the LHW Cain or Khabib. LMAO

Why not, book it.

Wonderboy needs to fight anyway, dude is ranked #1 and will never get a title-shot again against Woodley.

tenor.gif

In 3 months it will be a full year since Gus last fought. Dude is the LHW Cain or Khabib. LMAO

Ur being to generous with those comparisons, you could argue injuries have kept those 2 from being champion of their weight classes

The only thing keeping Gus from being champion is losing fights

hahahahahaahahahahahahah

Honestly, at this point being a Jon Jones fan is a sign of a personality disorder.

Back