News Sakakibara - "Misunderstanding" settled. Floyd vs Tenshin back on.

1st of all this kid is like 125lbs

Second...fuckin Floyd fighting MMA fighters and not letting them do like 90% of what they can. How the hell is that a challenge in any way. Hes not beating these fighters...hes handicapping them and calling it a victory.

Fuckin poser.

He's basically retired and this is free money for him without the threat of a loss staining his record. Who wouldn't do what he's doing?

Still not an actual fight, do they plan on the western world to watch o Asia only?

He's basically retired and this is free money for him without the threat of a loss staining his record. Who wouldn't do what he's doing?
If he gets KTFO in a boxing exhibition you don't think it would stain his legacy?

Dude hes 42 years old lol and fought everyone. Why does it make you mad that hes making other mma fighters rich and famous? I think it's cool as fuck and hes giving rizin crazy exposure.

Haters man.... let it go

That aspects cool, but it's pretty safe money for Floyd, and although I dont blame him, I don't see why he's recieving praise as though he's taking a big risk.

That aspects cool, but it's pretty safe money for Floyd, and although I dont blame him, I don't see why he's recieving praise as though he's taking a big risk.
Hes retired...... hes not gonna take some crazy hard fight.

For the record I think this guy will give him a fight. Boxing or whatever

Exhibition could mean a number of things and yes they can be big draws. Recently Masato vs KID II (outperformed RIZIN NYE) and Masato vs Gomi (not far behind RIZIN NYE) pulled solid numbers

1st of all this kid is like 125lbs

Second...fuckin Floyd fighting MMA fighters and not letting them do like 90% of what they can. How the hell is that a challenge in any way. Hes not beating these fighters...hes handicapping them and calling it a victory.

Fuckin poser.

Fuckin' Tenshin kickboxing mma fighters and not letting them do like 90% of what they can do. How the hell is that a challenge in any way. He's not beating these fighters...he's handicapping them and calling it a victory.

Fuckin' poser.

See, it goes both ways with these two. Except, I used correct punctuation.

BTW, Sak flew to America to get this situation fixed? Move to save face (and money, because a lot of people would have been asking for refunds) confirmed.

What money is to be made for a 3 round exhibition? People gonna pay for that shit?

It sold out in no time. Floyd is fighting. I just hope Tenshin comes and really tries to put a beating on him. Floyd will be too damn good but it will be at least good to see him get pressured.

BTW, Sak flew to America to get this situation fixed? Move to save face (and money, because a lot of people would have been asking for refunds) confirmed.
He is screwed anyways. RIZIN is going down: no ppy money, no mixed rules, 9 minute boxing 'exhibition match' and has to pay Floyd. To pay Floyd, you need a worthy opponent and PPV.

Upside = Tenshion + Mouse in ONE after RIZIN folds. Tenshion is way too small to get smashed in the UFC BW. Phenomenal kick boxing talent but the money's in boxing and UFC.

It sold out in no time. Floyd is fighting. I just hope Tenshin comes and really tries to put a beating on him. Floyd will be too damn good but it will be at least good to see him get pressured.
It’s a fuckin exhibition...

Its not really "saving face"; more like negotiation. Floyd always pulls stuff like this and uses the press coverage to get exactly what he wants. Nothing embarrassing here; just business.

That leto guy is either a good troll or the dumbest poster in the worldwide section.

He is screwed anyways. RIZIN is going down: no ppy money, no mixed rules, 9 minute boxing 'exhibition match' and has to pay Floyd. To pay Floyd, you need a worthy opponent and PPV.

Upside = Tenshion + Mouse in ONE after RIZIN folds. Tenshion is way too small to get smashed in the UFC BW. Phenomenal kick boxing talent but the money's in boxing and UFC.
Tenshin isn't a MMA fighter and has no real interest in it

Tenshin going to head kick Floyd and get dq’ed. He becomes a legend

Tenshin going to head kick Floyd and get dq’ed. He becomes a legend
Woulds be awesome but knowing Floyd, there will definitely be a contract against it. Remember with Conor that Conor lost his purse if he did that.

Back