Sage verbally abusing Gall in the middle of their fight

The true Sage finally comes out.

I think you need to look up the definition of abuse before you go slinging that around. These guys are trained fighters. Whether or not you believe in the verbal conduct of a fighter is irrelevant. They fight for a living. Let the young kid talk for once. At least he finally opened his mouth acted like a fighter for once.

oh, he was the one starting the trashtalking?

interesting

unfortunately I was watching some portuguese from portugal stream, worst shit ever @DS7

Why do you think i watch in streams?? I could watch UFC in my TV but it`s absolute dogshit. 2 Aniks calling the fights.

It seems that Sage's first time cursing is still speculation. Need that enhanced audio!

fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5.jpg

Was that squeaky, high pitched sound Sages voice?

coming from Angela "I only know how to play the race card" hill

That's a bullshit description of her. A very small fraction of her barbs have anything to do with race.

thats why you keep your mouth shut. Why give your opponent more motivation and determination?

Why did gall let sage walk around his guard like that? Lmao sage better have asked his dad if he could talk trash.

LOL all Gall said he heard was "get up getup" then when he asked sage if he was tired he said "i never get tired."

LOL all Gall said he heard was "get up getup" then when he asked sage if he was tired he said "i never get tired."

Sage clearly calls him a pussy too but Gall has enough decorum to avoid mentioning that part lol

Sage showing some grit was amazing but unfortunately it got ruined due to his defeat. I was about to be a huge fan if he won but fuck him

Back