Sage Northcutt's

Leone510

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Father yelling over Faber was quite weird, every time Faber would yell something he would yell louder. Not sure if dear old dad is good for his corner.

he does not like getting hit in the face. that is not a good trait for an MMA fighter.

Even if he wins Tonight the UFC need to stop promoting this guy.

He's not good

he does not like getting hit in the face. that is not a good trait for an MMA fighter.

With the exception of Alistair Overeem nobody likes getting hit in the face. That's why you see head movement and the measuring of distances. You also see the hands up and the rolling with the punches.

With the exception of Alistair Overeem nobody likes getting hit in the face. That's why you see head movement and the measuring of distances. You also see the hands up and the rolling with the punches.
Uh Chris Leben

Looks like he's getting worse instead of better. Should have chhosen a different camp.

I raise you Leben. Zombie Leben oysters his shorts by getting punched in the face

Wow, Sage looked like dogshit. If that other guy new how to throw a fucking knees, he would have never made it to the third round.

Fabers just cashing his checks and trying to grin and bare it.

If I was Gouti's friend, I'd tell him..."You won that fight. You were robbed...but because of how horrible your game plan is...you deserve to lose".

He took the shots well but he was way to hittable, seemed like every time Ghouti threw a power shot Sage just planted his feet and tried to counter and left his head right where Ghouti's mark was.

It's hard to hate Sage the way he carries himself, he's very respectful but I'm just seeing a low tier fighter in the cage, I hope he improves.

I raise you Leben. Zombie Leben oysters his shorts by getting punched in the face

Leben also had a drinking problem, a drug problem, a pain killer problem and a steroid problem...so I think we can safely say he was full of bad decisions.

Back