Sage looking huge next to Tyrone

Yeah woodley got those tell tale traps and shoulders that usually indicate long term ... use...

Sage looks like someone who has dome 1000 pushups and situps since he was 3 years old.

You cant see Woodley's shoulders obv racist. Now you say, "I've seen his shoulders before obv not racist, you're racist.", which is irrelevant when the context is a photo which prompts you to compare the individuals in the photo.

Also fighter bashing.

Finally, Tyrun infinite-0 you and Tyrun was never my friend.

Nah, you can see in the chest, arms, and core, Woodley is a stout and thick dude.

It's ironic Woodley gives out about African-American fighters not getting a 'push' yet one of his sparring partners has being flagged as someone who got an undeserved one.

And obviously he's of good Aryan stock. :rolleyes:

The camera is racist adding more muscle and height to Sage.

It's ironic Woodley gives out about African-American fighters not getting a 'push' yet one of his sparring partners has being flagged as someone who got an undeserved one.

And obviously he's of good Aryan stock. :rolleyes:
Proving he doesn't hate white people, he's is calling out a certain element in the MMA fan base.

We all know Woodley is short, this isn't news.

The gulf in talent between these 2 fighters is immense, their height and muscle mass appearance in a picture is irrelevant.

Goliath looked real cool on the floor after David smashed him in with a rock.

WAR T-WOOD!

Proving he doesn't hate white people, he's is calling out a certain element in the MMA fan base.

I don't think he's ever hinted at hating white people - thus, playing the victim role would be made redundant.

I'm sure there's idiots online who give him racist abuse, but he's essentially hinted that racism is prevalent in the UFC.

That camera is clearly set for white privilege. Tyron will issue a statement on twitter shortly.
O963yXG.jpg

Back