sadam ali vs jaime munguia rbr 12 May HBO

TownBiz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
munguia seems to be a tall, ko artist...doesn't seem to use his reach advantages all that well though and i don't recognize any of the names on his record...ali is a classy boxer with power, but suspect chin...anybody think munguia has a real shot at pulling the upset?

munguia seems to be a tall, ko artist...doesn't seem to use his reach advantages all that well though and i don't recognize any of the names on his record...ali is a classy boxer with power, but suspect chin...anybody think munguia has a real shot at pulling the upset?
No disrespect to Ali but he’s probably the easisest target of all champs right now

I don't think he has much power at 154 and it was only OK at 147.

I don't about his opponent, so I can't make a prediction. But if Ali wins, he needs to stay away from Hurd and Charlo. He would make entertaining fights with Lara and Trout tho.

Back