S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
When Nate choked out Conor, the entire bar I was watching it at acted as if they announced we all won a million dollars. I've never handed out harder handshakes and hi-fives in my entire life. I felt like I was going to go Super-Saiyan.

Rose beating JJ twice
Nate beating Conor (best thing that ever happened to Conor in terms of making improvements to his game)
Tony subbing Kevin Lee (I like them both, similar opinion to Nate Vs Conor 1)
Gaethje KOing Vick
Pretty much every Conor win
Woodley subbing Till

I agree that the diaz loss made conor a much better fighter and changed how he fought...almost on the same level as gsp losing to serra...

When Nate choked out Conor, the entire bar I was watching it at acted as if they announced we all won a million dollars. I've never handed out harder handshakes and hi-fives in my entire life. I felt like I was going to go Super-Saiyan.

Had the same experience at the bar with the Ronda/Holley fight although when the stoppage happened it was all the women, oddly enough, that let out barbaric roars and the dudes were all looking around like wtf. Then everyone started with the high fives, lol. I was kind of surprised to find out how many women there actually found Ronda annoying and wanted Holley to sleep her. I would not have guessed.

Have you ever been genuinely grateful of a fighters victory or defeat? It could be in form.

Victory
DC's overall success in mma, especially considering his age.
When Hose beat Jeremy Stephens

Defeat
In the future when Tyrone Woodley loses.

Victory
Randy coutures victory over Silvia, Nates win over Conor, Holmes win over Ronda, Cain's defeat of Brock, chuck beating Tito, GSP beating Matt Hughes in the 2nd fight

Defeat: Borck getting beat by anyone, early Bisping.. josh koscheck losing to anyone

I got 5-1 odds on Cyril Diabate beating Luiz Cane back in the day, I was pretty happy about that.

When Cain beat up Brock. Also was ecstatic when Shane almost beat Brock. And of course when holly headkicked ronda

Ehhh, not too much, but when Anderson lost to Weidman I was glad. Not really anyone else, but I don't like Silva, so..

mma-george-st.-pierre.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back