S

• Thread starter Deleted member 500785
  • Start date
Heavy hands are guys who look like they are barely throwing anything but a lazy arm punch and can drop you like a sack of potatoes

George Foreman is a prime example of Heavy hands didn't even load up drops Moorer like a sack of bricks
george-forman-success.gif

I think you win.

Foreman is the heaviest handed puncher ever imo

Bellator....but both Derek Campos and Brandon Girtz.

I don't ever think I've seen 2 people hit each other that hard in a fight (and they fought 3 times).

Hunt is the best example. It often looks like he barely grazes someone when he knocks them out. His power seems effortless. Guys like Carwin, Ngannou, Hendricks hit hard but they really wind up their shots. Hunt just sticks his arm out.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nc7xnxbUcj1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Every one of these gifs are exactly what we're not talking about. These are all examples of guys closing their eyes and throwing overhand haymakers. Anybody can KO somebody when they do that.

Those are all insanely strong guys throwing haymakers.

Anybody? No

Perspective is off. Carwin is closer thus he looks like Nate Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor :).

**********This is an animated gif to show you what I mean.

lesnar_vs_carwin.gif

Their hands are touching though? Of course the perspective affects the apparent size of their bodies, but Carwin’s fists were legendarily huge. His glove size was 5XL. Lesnar wore 4X, but in his last fight switched to 5X.

The main reason for the major size difference in the picture is because Carwin’s fist is wrapped and in a glove, but they were still clearly larger than Lesnar’s.

yup Chuck has heavy hands, he didnt have blazing speed to build power like most guys do to knock someone out, he just knocked you out with winging shots many he didn't even load up on he would just touch you and rock you or drop you.

Chuck had heavy hands but a glass chin
Actually Chuck had one of the most durable chains in MMA until the second Rampage fight. Look at some of the shots he ate in the first fight without getting dropped that was ridiculous

Hunt is the best example. It often looks like he barely grazes someone when he knocks them out. His power seems effortless. Guys like Carwin, Ngannou, Hendricks hit hard but they really wind up their shots. Hunt just sticks his arm out.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nc7xnxbUcj1qaa8d1o1_500.gif
Shane Carwin has never wound up a punch in his life

John "Hands of Nokia" Lineker

Back