[Ryan Garcia] My levels are so low for someone who took ostarine.

Well, fighters who should make weight for weight ins ....usually uses scale almost each day in order to correct training regime etc...ofc HW boxers might not care...will they be 220 lbs or 320 lbs in weight ins.

So there are 2 variants; if he was not responsible to control his weight ....OR was not able to make weight...

Imagine, Haney might had sent him home and refuse to fight....and then Ryan had get 0$.

What Ryan did is the equivalent of telling the cops “I’m going to speed over the limit, u guys can stop me if you want” and they go “crap ok go ahead but pay us 1.5 million and we’ll let it slide”

Speeding means you’re trying to get away with something and not get caught. Ryan not making weight doesn’t have anything to do with him not getting caught as he was always going to be weighed on the scale and everybody would find out. Not making weight isn’t cheating, not making weight is lack of discipline and in many situations not even an advantage, it could be a sign of a shit camp or poorly executed dehydration routine.

People are blowing 3.2lbs out of proportion because Haney was exposed
That's how speeding works though. You get pulled over and then pay the cops to fuck off.

Not sure how to tell you this but missing weight, and by several pounds, is in fact a huge deal. It's already been explained to you why that is. Not having to cut to make weight is always, I repeat always, an advantage. It's measurable and the commission can actually check a fighter's hydration level. I wrestled so I had to make weight many times. Even though I only cut a little bit of water weight I could feel the toll it took on my body. You clearly don't understand how any of this works.
Yeah, I had a rough cut 2 years in a row and it was a night/day performance killer. A 1.5 mil change in pay might’ve settled a new agreement, but it was a premeditated strategy and dirty move that was as plain as day for anyone to see. Everyone could have agreed to this or that, but doesn’t change fact that Garcias team is dirty.

Ryan is going to be on Fresh and Fit tonight with a group IG models.

Not sure how to tell you this but missing weight, and by several pounds, is in fact a huge deal. It's already been explained to you why that is. Not having to cut to make weight is always, I repeat always, an advantage. It's measurable and the commission can actually check a fighter's hydration level. I wrestled so I had to make weight many times. Even though I only cut a little bit of water weight I could feel the toll it took on my body. You clearly don't understand how any of this works.
There are opinions and there are facts, most of what you say are opinions, I have my own as well and those are open for argument anytime you want.

However the facts, which are not open for argument are the following.

Cheating will never be sanctioned in a profesional sport, even if Haney and Garcia decided and agreed upon a "catch favorite substance" illegal fight, or a "choose your favorite brass knuckles" boxing match, nobody would sanction that fight because cheating is not allowed. This is fact, no matter how many millions Garcia pays Haney.

Second fact, being higher or lower in weight has never been illegal or cheating, catch weight fights exists, open weight fights exist in other combat sports, HW boxing exists as well. So then what is the problem? That there are contracts and there are weight classes, if Ryan Garcia signs a contract that he will fight for the belt of a specific weight class and he misses that weight, then it WOULD be cheating if he were still allowed to fight for that belt when he clearly can't make the weight specified for that weight class, therefore the powers that be remove the belt from contention and scrap the original contest. Now what we have two options, cancel the fight or a catch weight fight (or call it what you want) in which Haney accepts 1.5 million dollars to legally fight an opponent that is 3lbs higher. If Haney felt Garcia cheated he could easily sue him for puting his life in danger, but any judge would throw that lawsuit back on his face because he agreed upon the rules of the match and got paid handsomely to do so. Therefore it is NOT cheating. If you accept an arm wrestling match against a guy who paid you in order so he could use both hands vs your one, and you take the money, then lose, you can't say he cheated.

Those are facts. Even with all of that, if you still think Garcia and Haney agreeing to the new rules is cheating, then you simply do not understand how legal contracts work, or the actual meaning of the word cheat. If you tell your wife you are going to sleep with another woman and she says "ok but pay me 1.5 million dollars and we're ok" then ywhen sleep with the other woman, it isn't cheating, it's a contract agreed upon two adults.

Would it be cheating if Garcia still fought for the belt while weighting 143lbs? Absolutely, he is fighting over the weight limit for a belt he can't even make and has a possible advantage over a fighter that actually made the weight, therefore cheating.

But that didn't happen, Garcia didn't fight for the belt, it was an open weight fight for all we care, they decided to go for it.

Last fact. If Garcia used PED's then that's cheating because no one accepted to fight him while on roids, it's that simple.

Now if we go to opinions, those you can argue all you want, I don't care, we all have them.

My opinion in this matter is that Haney and his dad figured Garcia's fatass wouldn't make the weight and they could extract a few mill from the extra lbs while still easily beating him on the next day, as they thought it was going to be an easy night, especially with how much Haney rehydrates, they saw no danger on taking the fight anyway. Something they likely regretted in the very first round.

I have never wrestled in my life, I did box when I was younger and weight is a big deal but it has never been a bigger deal than skill, the guy that used to kick my ass was much smaller than me, because he was much better. If you look at statistics over the years (feel free to google) in boxing, MMA, kickboxing, etc. Adding the amount of times a fighter has been over the limit then compare the times they have won/lost cross checking to the times they were favorite or underdogs, you'd be surprised you end up with a very even average of wins and losses.

In summary, is it an advantage? Sure, it depends on the reason why the weight wasn't made, but it can definitely be an advantage and in some cases a disadvantage.

Was it an advantage in the Garcia fight? I am not sure, a lot of things that happened in that fight did not necesairly have to do with Garcia being bigger but It definitely could be, I never said it wasn't.

Was it cheating? NO.

There are opinions and there are facts, most of what you say are opinions, I have my own as well and those are open for argument anytime you want.

However the facts, which are not open for argument are the following.

Cheating will never be sanctioned in a profesional sport, even if Haney and Garcia decided and agreed upon a "catch favorite substance" illegal fight, or a "choose your favorite brass knuckles" boxing match, nobody would sanction that fight because cheating is not allowed. This is fact, no matter how many millions Garcia pays Haney.

Second fact, being higher or lower in weight has never been illegal or cheating, catch weight fights exists, open weight fights exist in other combat sports, HW boxing exists as well. So then what is the problem? That there are contracts and there are weight classes, if Ryan Garcia signs a contract that he will fight for the belt of a specific weight class and he misses that weight, then it WOULD be cheating if he were still allowed to fight for that belt when he clearly can't make the weight specified for that weight class, therefore the powers that be remove the belt from contention and scrap the original contest. Now what we have two options, cancel the fight or a catch weight fight (or call it what you want) in which Haney accepts 1.5 million dollars to legally fight an opponent that is 3lbs higher. If Haney felt Garcia cheated he could easily sue him for puting his life in danger, but any judge would throw that lawsuit back on his face because he agreed upon the rules of the match and got paid handsomely to do so. Therefore it is NOT cheating. If you accept an arm wrestling match against a guy who paid you in order so he could use both hands vs your one, and you take the money, then lose, you can't say he cheated.

Those are facts. Even with all of that, if you still think Garcia and Haney agreeing to the new rules is cheating, then you simply do not understand how legal contracts work, or the actual meaning of the word cheat. If you tell your wife you are going to sleep with another woman and she says "ok but pay me 1.5 million dollars and we're ok" then ywhen sleep with the other woman, it isn't cheating, it's a contract agreed upon two adults.

Would it be cheating if Garcia still fought for the belt while weighting 143lbs? Absolutely, he is fighting over the weight limit for a belt he can't even make and has a possible advantage over a fighter that actually made the weight, therefore cheating.

But that didn't happen, Garcia didn't fight for the belt, it was an open weight fight for all we care, they decided to go for it.

Last fact. If Garcia used PED's then that's cheating because no one accepted to fight him while on roids, it's that simple.

Now if we go to opinions, those you can argue all you want, I don't care, we all have them.

My opinion in this matter is that Haney and his dad figured Garcia's fatass wouldn't make the weight and they could extract a few mill from the extra lbs while still easily beating him on the next day, as they thought it was going to be an easy night, especially with how much Haney rehydrates, they saw no danger on taking the fight anyway. Something they likely regretted in the very first round.

I have never wrestled in my life, I did box when I was younger and weight is a big deal but it has never been a bigger deal than skill, the guy that used to kick my ass was much smaller than me, because he was much better. If you look at statistics over the years (feel free to google) in boxing, MMA, kickboxing, etc. Adding the amount of times a fighter has been over the limit then compare the times they have won/lost cross checking to the times they were favorite or underdogs, you'd be surprised you end up with a very even average of wins and losses.

In summary, is it an advantage? Sure, it depends on the reason why the weight wasn't made, but it can definitely be an advantage and in some cases a disadvantage.

Was it an advantage in the Garcia fight? I am not sure, a lot of things that happened in that fight did not necesairly have to do with Garcia being bigger but It definitely could be, I never said it wasn't.

Was it cheating? NO.
You still don't get it. Jesus Christ.

You still don't get it. Jesus Christ.

Yes. It was.

If I bring a gun to a knife fight and tell my opponent. "Mind if I use the gun? I'll pay you 1.5 million if you agree to the rule" and the other dude is so confident on his knife skills that he agrees, then I fuck him up with my gun. Did I cheat?

No, because he agreed to it.

If I take out the gun in the knife fight without any agreement, then it is cheating.

If this basic concept, the meaning of the word, the nature of contractual obligations and fines, the way the weight is used as an advantage in boxing, from missing weight and paying a fine to forcing an opponent to go down to dangerous levels to weaken him before a fight, to outlandish rehydration clauses, is still eluding all of you and you still say "he cheated!"

Then to me it's clear that you guys just don't like Ryan and hated that Haney got exposed so badly. Because you are not arguing with me, you are arguing with logic and the actual meaning of what it is to cheat.

Ryan Garcia did not cheat anymore than Gervonta did while he openly admitted to drain Ryan Garcia before their fight, because Ryan accepted the terms, much like Canelo accepted those two extra "fuck you!" pounds Floyd made him lose.

If you think Ryan cheated then you might as well think Gervonta and Floyd cheated.

Did Ryan cheat if he used PED's? Absolutely, one thing is playing the game, the other is a crime.

Yeah, I had a rough cut 2 years in a row and it was a night/day performance killer. A 1.5 mil change in pay might’ve settled a new agreement, but it was a premeditated strategy and dirty move that was as plain as day for anyone to see. Everyone could have agreed to this or that, but doesn’t change fact that Garcias team is dirty.
but if you take the money and fight, you don't get to cry "cheat" after, either you man up before the fight and not sign the new agreement, or you fight then stay quiet if you lose.

On this sense Ryan was also a lil bitch when he agreed to fight Gervonta then hasn't stop talking about how he lost only because of how dehydrated he was.

Either fight or don't fight.

If I bring a gun to a knife fight and tell my opponent. "Mind if I use the gun? I'll pay you 1.5 million if you agree to the rule" and the other dude is so confident on his knife skills that he agrees, then I fuck him up with my gun. Did I cheat?

No, because he agreed to it.

If I take out the gun in the knife fight without any agreement, then it is cheating.

If this basic concept, the meaning of the word, the nature of contractual obligations and fines, the way the weight is used as an advantage in boxing, from missing weight and paying a fine to forcing an opponent to go down to dangerous levels to weaken him before a fight, to outlandish rehydration clauses, is still eluding all of you and you still say "he cheated!"

Then to me it's clear that you guys just don't like Ryan and hated that Haney got exposed so badly. Because you are not arguing with me, you are arguing with logic and the actual meaning of what it is to cheat.

Ryan Garcia did not cheat anymore than Gervonta did while he openly admitted to drain Ryan Garcia before their fight, because Ryan accepted the terms, much like Canelo accepted those two extra "fuck you!" pounds Floyd made him lose.

If you think Ryan cheated then you might as well think Gervonta and Floyd cheated.

Did Ryan cheat if he used PED's? Absolutely, one thing is playing the game, the other is a crime.
All fighters are expected to make weight when they step on the scale. Ryan agreed to make 147 lbs by signing his name on the dated contract which made it legally binding. He subsequently gave his word that he'd make weight and shook Haney's hand. This is called a gentleman's agreement. Every type of assurance was given and yet he broke them both. Just because there was an explicit penalty in there for coming in over, in order to preserve the fight, doesn't mean it wasn't cheap of him to come in overweight. He abused the clause to gain an unfair advantage knowing that Team Haney and the commission wouldn't pull the plug.

Argue until you're blue in the face that he didn't do this intentionally but we already know that he did. It was deliberate and the kid never even tried to make weight by weighing in again. He even went so far as to mock the whole weigh-in process by chugging a beer on the scale during the public weigh-in (his official weight of 143.2 lbs was already collected backstage).

Lastly, there's a reason why Ryan isn't getting hardly any credit for this win and it isn't purely because he popped for PEDs. It's because he tried to game the system by not even bothering to make weight in the first place. We have weight classes for a reason. That's why there are harsh penalties for missing, hefty fines, suspensions, title stripping, and potential fight cancelations. It is a form of cheating. Period. I won't be changing my mind on this nor will any other educated fight fans.

but if you take the money and fight, you don't get to cry "cheat" after, either you man up before the fight and not sign the new agreement, or you fight then stay quiet if you lose.

On this sense Ryan was also a lil bitch when he agreed to fight Gervonta then hasn't stop talking about how he lost only because of how dehydrated he was.

Either fight or don't fight.
Yeah, you’re right in technical doo-da world, but “fight or don’t” doesn’t mean shit to the team who showed the fuck up ready, made weight, and had mouths to feed back home, they have an obligation to both move forward with the fight and accept penalty money per pound because that’s why they are professionals, to get paid. Whole card suffers if the fight don’t happen. More on that, Garcia fucked up all the promotion leading up to the fight, then showed up and missed weight then failed to even attempt to make it. He premeditated the entire thing and openly his team announced with such actions, “hello, we are refusing to go with the original plan because money is of no concern to us, so we only fight if we can skip making weight and proceed with an unfair advantage.” No it’s not cheating, just the same exact fucking thing, with a pretty bow on top. His team is dirty, they popped for PEDs and grossly missed weight and never meant to offer a fair fight. And we all knew what you meant btw, the essays trying to breakdown “agreements ahead of fights” were totally unnecessary use of your day, nobody you are addressing gives a fuck that it was arranged in writing.

All fighters are expected to make weight when they step on the scale. Ryan agreed to make 147 lbs by signing his name on the dated contract which made it legally binding. He subsequently gave his word that he'd make weight and shook Haney's hand. This is called a gentleman's agreement. Every type of assurance was given and yet he broke them both. Just because there was an explicit penalty in there for coming in over, in order to preserve the fight, doesn't mean it wasn't cheap of him to come in overweight. He abused the clause to gain an unfair advantage knowing that Team Haney and the commission wouldn't pull the plug.

Argue until you're blue in the face that he didn't do this intentionally but we already know that he did. It was deliberate and the kid never even tried to make weight by weighing in again. He even went so far as to mock the whole weigh-in process by chugging a beer on the scale during the public weigh-in (his official weight of 143.2 lbs was already collected backstage).

Lastly, there's a reason why Ryan isn't getting hardly any credit for this win and it isn't purely because he popped for PEDs. It's because he tried to game the system by not even bothering to make weight in the first place. We have weight classes for a reason. That's why there are harsh penalties for missing, hefty fines, suspensions, title stripping, and potential fight cancelations. It is a form of cheating. Period. I won't be changing my mind on this nor will any other educated fight fans.

You don't have to change your mind, just realize your argument wouldn't hold up in court or against anyone who doens't have favorites in a fight.

If Garcia cheated then he could be sued for cheating, cheating is llegal. If Haney sues, the lawyer would simply counter. "How could Garcia sue if the fight didn't happen, the championship fight was scrapped and a new one, where 143lbs were allowed and the belt not on the line put in it's place. Once both parties agreed to that fight, cheating was out of the question. So it's not about you changing your mind or not, you may think water isn't wet for all I care, it doesn't make it so.

Yeah, you’re right in technical doo-da world, but “fight or don’t” doesn’t mean shit to the team who showed the fuck up ready, made weight, and had mouths to feed back home, they have an obligation to both move forward with the fight and accept penalty money per pound because that’s why they are professionals, to get paid. Whole card suffers if the fight don’t happen. More on that, Garcia fucked up all the promotion leading up to the fight, then showed up and missed weight then failed to even attempt to make it. He premeditated the entire thing and openly his team announced with such actions, “hello, we are refusing to go with the original plan because money is of no concern to us, so we only fight if we can skip making weight and proceed with an unfair advantage.” No it’s not cheating, just the same exact fucking thing, with a pretty bow on top. His team is dirty, they popped for PEDs and grossly missed weight and never meant to offer a fair fight. And we all knew what you meant btw, the essays trying to breakdown “agreements ahead of fights” were totally unnecessary use of your day, nobody you are addressing gives a fuck that it was arranged in writing.

I agree with this, never at any moment did I say Garcia was a stand up guy, my argument solely lies on the fact that missing weight by 3 lbs, getting fined, then agreeing upon a new fight, then winning it, isn't cheating.

Is it scum behaviour? Maybe, I don't personaly have cameras into garcia's camp but I can tell from what he uploads to his socials that he is kind of an asshole, but this is boxing, who the fuck doesn't take advantage of what they can and bends the rules when possible? Similar to when Jacobs didn't even bother to weight himself for the GGG fight, he couldn't win the IBF belt but he decided he wanted the advantage, it wasn't cheating back then either, it was just a fight under a different rule set. Back then nobody said he cheated by the way, instead they cried foul because they thought Jacobs won and got robbed..

I am sorry for the essays but maybe what you guys need are fucking drawings, because you are so fucking dense on the differenc of what something means and what your opinion is.

You THINK Garcia cheated, fine, it's your opinion. You THINK he is a PoS, fine, who am I to change your mind?

But as per the rules of the fucking sport YOU follow, he didn't when it comes to weight, it was sanctioned and both parties agreed to it, Haney made an extra 1.5 million thanks to that and still had a chance to rehydrate back to 165 and beat Garcia, he didn't, end of story.

guys, the fight happened so clearly there is no disadvantage here. it makes perfect sense, this guy is hell of an analyst.

there has never been a sporting competition where someone had an unfair advantage before, because if there was they'd never would have it in the first place!

guys, the fight happened so clearly there is no disadvantage here. it makes perfect sense, this guy is hell of an analyst.

there has never been a sporting competition where someone had an unfair advantage before, because if there was they'd never would have it in the first place!
His logic is laughable. Fights have been canceled over guys coming in too heavy. Even if their opponent is still willing to fight the commission has refused to sanction it before. So, by his own 'sound' logic, it's only cheating when that happens but not when the fight is allowed to take place. Brilliant.

You don't have to change your mind, just realize your argument wouldn't hold up in court or against anyone who doens't have favorites in a fight.

If Garcia cheated then he could be sued for cheating, cheating is llegal. If Haney sues, the lawyer would simply counter. "How could Garcia sue if the fight didn't happen, the championship fight was scrapped and a new one, where 143lbs were allowed and the belt not on the line put in it's place. Once both parties agreed to that fight, cheating was out of the question. So it's not about you changing your mind or not, you may think water isn't wet for all I care, it doesn't make it so.

I agree with this, never at any moment did I say Garcia was a stand up guy, my argument solely lies on the fact that missing weight by 3 lbs, getting fined, then agreeing upon a new fight, then winning it, isn't cheating.

Is it scum behaviour? Maybe, I don't personaly have cameras into garcia's camp but I can tell from what he uploads to his socials that he is kind of an asshole, but this is boxing, who the fuck doesn't take advantage of what they can and bends the rules when possible? Similar to when Jacobs didn't even bother to weight himself for the GGG fight, he couldn't win the IBF belt but he decided he wanted the advantage, it wasn't cheating back then either, it was just a fight under a different rule set. Back then nobody said he cheated by the way, instead they cried foul because they thought Jacobs won and got robbed..

I am sorry for the essays but maybe what you guys need are fucking drawings, because you are so fucking dense on the differenc of what something means and what your opinion is.

You THINK Garcia cheated, fine, it's your opinion. You THINK he is a PoS, fine, who am I to change your mind?

But as per the rules of the fucking sport YOU follow, he didn't when it comes to weight, it was sanctioned and both parties agreed to it, Haney made an extra 1.5 million thanks to that and still had a chance to rehydrate back to 165 and beat Garcia, he didn't, end of story.
Garcia intentionally didn't make weight. He didn't meet the terms of his contract. The only reason we still got the fight was because they wrote into the contract (as a deterrent) that he would be fined a shit load. He intentionally chose to fight in the weightclass above as opposed to in the agreed weightclass. He still got to fight because Haney agreed on it, but it's still a fact that he intentionally cheated by missing weight. PEDs aside, the guy planned to show up above the contracted weightclass banking on the fact he would be a division above his opponent after agreeing to come down to his weightclass.

He intentionally breached his contract, was fined an agreed amount for that cheating and then benefited from it. They just came to an agreement to continue the fight. Hindsight is a lovely thing. Garcia won that fight, but he probably ended his career as a boxer to do it. Nobody will trust him to meet the contracted weight or terms of his contracts anymore. He will only get big fights by taking extremely bad contracts for himself.

Garcia intentionally didn't make weight. He didn't meet the terms of his contract. The only reason we still got the fight was because they wrote into the contract (as a deterrent) that he would be fined a shit load. He intentionally chose to fight in the weightclass above as opposed to in the agreed weightclass. He still got to fight because Haney agreed on it, but it's still a fact that he intentionally cheated by missing weight. PEDs aside, the guy planned to show up above the contracted weightclass banking on the fact he would be a division above his opponent after agreeing to come down to his weightclass.

He intentionally breached his contract, was fined an agreed amount for that cheating and then benefited from it. They just came to an agreement to continue the fight. Hindsight is a lovely thing. Garcia won that fight, but he probably ended his career as a boxer to do it. Nobody will trust him to meet the contracted weight or terms of his contracts anymore. He will only get big fights by taking extremely bad contracts for himself.

yet if you went to a judge and try to sue him for cheating, the judge would say "how can it be cheating if it was stipulated into the contract what would happen if he missed weight, which he did and he complied with the contract, negating the cheating complaint"

It's simple, if you don't want to fight a guy 3lbs above the weight, don't charge him 500k per lb if he does.

As far as Garcia ruining his boxing career? With the PED's? very possible (although it didn't do shit to canelo) with the weight issue? Hardly, Gervonta, Shakur, Charlo, Benavidez and many others have missed weight and even though you guys seem to be sure it was 100% intentional, it's never possible to prove it is.

Honestly, there are other things to worry about Ryan at the moment, more important than 3lbs.

And its the job of an athlete to know that and test everything in a lab to make sure its not tainted before putting it in their body.
I highly doubt any of these guys are clean, if Haney had won , I also highly doubt any of this would of came to light. Not a Garcia fun but it's pretty dubious to be when you have guys like Victor Conte involved and whole fact everyone expected Garcia to loose and it's almost like people want to search for an alternative reason to Haney's loss . Again not a fan of Ryan , but ngl I was surprised to see Ryan smash him. Lol juice wasn't gonna help him with Haney, Ryan just improved, I think he learned a lot fighting Tank , sometimes being exposed to that level sharpens you up. Time will tell.

Athletes live in this world where people and companies are just stuffing them full of free drugs completely by accident.

Thing is, their supplements won't do jack shit unless they put something in them that actually does something, and that's almost always something banned. Ostarine seems to be in a lot of stuff, it must be cheap and it must work, in some way at least

yet if you went to a judge and try to sue him for cheating, the judge would say "how can it be cheating if it was stipulated into the contract what would happen if he missed weight, which he did and he complied with the contract, negating the cheating complaint"

It's simple, if you don't want to fight a guy 3lbs above the weight, don't charge him 500k per lb if he does.

As far as Garcia ruining his boxing career? With the PED's? very possible (although it didn't do shit to canelo) with the weight issue? Hardly, Gervonta, Shakur, Charlo, Benavidez and many others have missed weight and even though you guys seem to be sure it was 100% intentional, it's never possible to prove it is.

Honestly, there are other things to worry about Ryan at the moment, more important than 3lbs.
Are we going to pretend , that 3lbs is that massive of a deal ? Silly , I think Ryan just employed some crafty mind games that worked out. They really talked a lot of shit about him and his mental state , even missing the weight was brilliant, he didn't drain himself, and it seemed he didn't train well.

Are we going to pretend , that 3lbs is that massive of a deal ? Silly , I think Ryan just employed some crafty mind games that worked out. They really talked a lot of shit about him and his mental state , even missing the weight was brilliant, he didn't drain himself, and it seemed he didn't train well.
If the 3 pounds "wasn't massive of a deal" then why didn't Garcia just cut the remaining 3 pounds?

Back