Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

If he gets suspended for more than a year, his career is over.
From a pro Championship contending aspect, sure.
Hes probably grown his social media following off of all this with the bottom of the bottom Truth Social, War Room type. So he will always have a career as a phony right leaning influencer with a diehard brain dead fanatic fan base.
Hell he could even fight Jake or Logan and do the whole freak show circuit.

Dude shut up with the personal insults. You’re an annoying clown.

Notice how I don’t even bother arguing with your points because 1) You’re so emotionally invested it wouldn’t change your mind or at least make you reconsider anyway
2) It’s so stupid it’s not even worth acknowledging
I will keep calling you out for what you are. You won't engage the points because you can't. Its typical low I.Q. behavior.
The people who are emotionally invested are the fan girls who need to justify their KingRy missing weight and multiple PEDs as a fair or credible win.

Now.. this is a worthy conclusion to all this giant shitshow.

I enjoyed the pre fight shenanigan, the fight was pretty awesome with the underdog winning and now this bullshit with the PEDs.

Call me entertained.

I will keep calling you out for what you are. You won't engage the points because you can't. Its typical low I.Q. behavior.
The people who are emotionally invested are the fan girls who need to justify their KingRy missing weight and multiple PEDs as a fair or credible win.
Alright cool idiot. I ain’t arguing with stupid

Last edited:
Alright cool idiot. I ain’t arguing with stupid
Fk out of here Garcia Guzzler. Your point is so trash you abandoned it. No, all pros aren't on PEDs. Thats what you tell yourself to justify you having to use the stuff to have any normal strength, lil' guy

GMl1T01aYAcP5L4

thanks for the assist of the guy calling me out for bullshit.

I know it's Conte, but this is actually a very detailed interview where he explains the entire situation and answers all of the questions about the tests that are being raised on social media.

He also explains how Ryan can possibly clear himself.

good video I didnt learn anything new myself but others might.

Damn, aswaganda has taken out an innocent man.
One without a ready made victim complex to deflect guilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back