Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

And you're still going, are you done yet ?

I guess? You’re aware you keep responding to my posts, correct?

But by all means go ahead and keep flailing around because a boxer you align with politically or religiously got busted. Super weird stuff from you.

I guess? You’re aware you keep responding to my posts, correct?

But by all means go ahead and keep flailing around because a boxer you align with politically or religiously got busted. Super weird stuff from you.

You have me confused with someone else, never said anything political . Come on guy

So you're not going to address how he past 4 test in camp? Obviously you don't know how ped work if you think your going to gain any real benefit in 2 weeks. He knew he was going to get tested fight nigh too.

There are several explanations for how this is possible in this interview starting about 4 mins in.

I would've found it more surprising had Garcia admitted to using PEDs.

This is the same guy who signed an impromptu contract on a Bible with one of the agreements being he wouldn't smoke or drink. Then after the fight admitted he was smoking and drinking the entire time up to the fight. But god, right?

And people believe him that this is all a conspiracy. LOL. Speaking of which, this guy was screaming for Trump in 2024. They're like peas in a pod.

At 1st I thought it was a little sus of him not wanting a rematch. A bit disappointing.

But honestly its kind of realistic and smart.
If the B-sample comes back the same, Juicy Garcia is probably getting a multi year suspension & no longer relevant to any real boxing fan.

I didn’t say Ryan wasn’t on PEDs. Quoting me like some kind of checkmate. Get off your crusader high horse
Lol what a scummy loser mentality you have.
Hope you get a dose of exactly what you're an apologist for. So by your own standards, may your next opponent have loaded gloves & intentionally target below your belt and eye pokes. If you ain't cheating you're not trying. Or cheating happens so just embrace it.

Don't mention a "high horse." You dont get to decide what rules should be followed and what shouldn't be followed for an already established universally accepted sport. Lol

At 1st I thought it was a little sus of him not wanting a rematch. A bit disappointing.

But honestly its kind of realistic and smart.
If the B-sample comes back the same, Juicy Garcia is probably getting a multi year suspension & no longer relevant to any real boxing fan.
If he gets suspended for more than a year, his career is over.

Lol what a scummy loser mentality you have.
Hope you get a dose of exactly what you're an apologist for. So by your own standards, may your next opponent have loaded gloves & intentionally target below your belt and eye pokes. If you ain't cheating you're not trying. Or cheating happens so just embrace it.

Don't mention a "high horse." You dont get to decide what rules should be followed and what shouldn't be followed for an already established universally accepted sport. Lol
Dude shut up with the personal insults. You’re an annoying clown.

Notice how I don’t even bother arguing with your points because 1) You’re so emotionally invested it wouldn’t change your mind or at least make you reconsider anyway
2) It’s so stupid it’s not even worth acknowledging

man what a beautiful outcome, we get to see both Haney and his dad humbled but now we can see Ryan's sick ass and Oscar's loud mouth shut as well, nobody won here, except us.

Erm no. The Haneys are going to be even more insufferable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back