Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

This is extremely disappointing if true. Jokes aside are there any potential plausible reasons for the positive test that could excuse him?

A lot of supplements are tainted with Ostarine.

However, Ryan has also likely popped for a second PED and had an obviously calculated weight miss, and his back was against the wall when he took that fight.

I will wait to see how the process plays out, but I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, so it’s the ONLY thing they popped him for, the rest properly cycled out of his system in time, let’s be real here. You think Captain Shitshow who popped and missed weight on purpose to have an advantage only used ONE banned substance in lead up?
Well, I don't know what he took man. Someone just asked what Ostarine did and I told them.

A common drug to take along side Ostarine is Cardarine, which isn't even a sarm or anabolic, but it would be far more valuable to a boxer than Ostarine would. Its unlimited stamina in a pill. The cardio you thought was intense before would now feel like a warm up. The only real side effect is possibly cancer, but that's only been observed in rats.

What a ridiculous comment. So you don't care about weight classes or banned substances. Yeah what a credible take.

Which PED are you referring to ? Looks like there are going to be multiple....oooooffffff Think they are waiting on isotope testing to confirm the anabolic stuff. Ouch
Weigh ins should be the day of.
And what do these PEDs do?
If it's something like "It makes ya shit more and lose weight" then I don't care.

If it's something like "It makes ya shit more and lose weight" then I don't care.
Day of weigh ins are dangerous. Fighters will still cut just as much weight and the only difference will be less time given to hydrate. I'm not a fan of weight bullies, but I never thought same day weigh ins were a good idea.

They wanna rob Ryan since the beginning, and inside the ring, and now after the fight lol Whether Haneys can discredit the win or the WBC, no one can deny that Ryan KO'd their boy fairly in the ring.

Put the crayons down, you've had enough.

Can in big and on sauce, what a fiasco this turned into

i find garcia apologists equal measure hilarious and pathetic.

"everyone is on steroids, and they don't help, and they don't make you box better, and you're just salty haney lost ha ha ha"

fucking twats. why did the jerkoff take it, then? for fun?

oh, right, it's a massive conspiracy to discredit the dipshit that can't sell tickets. he's such a threat to the world order they need to frame him for steroids.

jesus christ.

Can in big and on sauce, what a fiasco this turned into

It always was a fiasco. Dude was drinking beer in camp, doing slow motion shadow boxing then grinning like a maniac, saying he witnessed things in the woods as a child and had stuff happen to him, threatened to sue the sanc bodies because they were worried about his mental health, and then he misses weight and pops after the fight.

Can't believe how many delusional crayon gobblers in here are like "it's a conspiracy against Ryan". Absolutely moronic. Ryan is at best a rich crackhead, and at worst schizophrenic.

Ryan FTW, everyone does PEDs.. who gives a shït.

While I'm not a big Haney fan, I kind of feel for the kid here. Not only did Ryan have the weight advantage of being heavier and not bothering to cut the last few pounds, he was juiced up on a PED that increases power.

I don't know, their seems more to the story. Apparently he passed 4 test during his training camp for Haney. He also knows that every main event boxer gets tested before and after the fight.

He also was acting crazy leading up to the fight, he definitely knew they were going to test him for drug use as well. His last test was 2 weeks before the fight. So he just decided to take ped 2 weeks out knowing their going to test him... Because they already tested 4 times that month..

Ryan making this political—and god his idiot fans on X are eating it up.

Like others have said more elegantly, while I’m not a fan of Haney in any capacity, I feel for him. Ryan is a can.

I don't know, their seems more to the story. Apparently he passed 4 test during his training camp for Haney. He also knows that every main event boxer gets tested before and after the fight.

He also was acting crazy leading up to the fight, he definitely knew they were going to test him for drug use as well. His last test was 2 weeks before the fight. So he just decided to take ped 2 weeks out knowing their going to test him... Because they already tested 4 times that month..

Fighters fail drug tests all the time stop turning this into some weird conspiracy theory. You’re being willfully ignorant to how steroid cycles work for some reason.

I don’t know why it’s shocking to believe the scum bag who intentionally weighed in heavy was also juiced up

They wanna rob Ryan since the beginning, and inside the ring, and now after the fight lol Whether Haneys can discredit the win or the WBC, no one can deny that Ryan KO'd their boy fairly in the ring.
AND YET AGAIN...MORE PROOF THAT PEOPLE WHO ARGUE AGAINST REALITY AND LUST AFTER CERTAIN FIGHTERS....DONT EVEN WATCH THE FIGHTS.
No KO happened you GOOF. Either you didn't watch the fight or you dont know what a two letter acronym that is the most universally understood aspect of the sport.
Never post in the boxing section again. This is a hall of fame embarrassing self ownage post lmao
How to break a legend (potential) in 2 simple steps.

1. Make him pop for something
2. Make him pop for another
3. Have the opponent be black
4. Beat off to Alex Jones in your tinfoil hat sitting on your Pizza gate pizza boxes on flat earth as the aliens come to abduct you.

Days possibly but definitely not weeks as another posted stated to get the results, in my experience it takes a day or less through standard testing labs to get the results back, the only time it takes more than 2 days is if I am getting my overall testosterone tested vs my bio-available testosterone then which the latter is less than 24 hrs. I have also been tested for substance outside of the norm and it took 24 hours...all depends on how busy the lab is but when it comes to fighters I highly doubt VADA uses a general lab like the one LifeLabs in Canada uses.
I said days & what factually happened. It doesn't need to be conflated with what others said. They aren't the same test done in the same standards with the same chain of custody.
Denial lol. Who cares if you think weigh ins should be the same day. Stop running and conflating. Asked and answered. Cut the cope....
Ryan FTW, everyone does PEDs.. who gives a shït.
See the first 2 responces above....Same to you.

Fighters fail drug tests all the time stop turning this into some weird conspiracy theory. You’re being willfully ignorant to how steroid cycles work for some reason.

I don’t know why it’s shocking to believe the scum bag who intentionally weighed in heavy was also juiced up

So you're not going to address how he past 4 test in camp? Obviously you don't know how ped work if you think your going to gain any real benefit in 2 weeks. He knew he was going to get tested fight nigh too.

We don't know enough about the entire situation to judge him guilty or innocent, but we do know he's trying to sound innocent and he's completely failing.

imagine that ever working after failing a drug test

''would I lie to you?''

Imaging weighing 143 lbs and being considered "heavy".

<{Heymansnicker}>

So you're not going to address how he past 4 test in camp? Obviously you don't know how ped work if you think your going to gain any real benefit in 2 weeks. He knew he was going to get tested fight nigh too.

Somebody just did a video on YouTube about ONE OF THE BANNED SUBSTANCES he popped for, Ostarine, can have strength and growth benefits in the first week....

The whole point to people popping for stuff is that they really don't understand or missed the mark themselves. So that's not a case for innocense at all. "Too stupid to cheat right, so he must be innocent."

Garcia Apologist have now passed Loma Lovers as the worst fans on the forum.

Official dub y'all Garcia Guzzlers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back