Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

Everyone on Suredawg is a PED expert. I learn and unlearn so much in the same threads. Insane.

Same here. 'Popping' for PEDs means they were pumping their body up with it so it came out of their eyeballs.

And I totally don't listen to anyone that tells me differently, like Luke Thomas, who's been wrong once about something I forgot what it was... which means he's been wrong before in comparison to me, who's never been wrong about anything ever.

Anyway, here's that Luke Thomas video I won't watch, and won't recommend anyone watch.

that's the shit Sean O'Malley popped up for. They're both similar too.
all I remember is that he popped for weed lol god damn pothead, don't know off memory wtf it was

edit: i just checked, and yea, he popped for ostarine as well

all I remember is that he popped for weed lol god damn pothead, don't know off memory wtf it was

edit: i just checked, and yea, he popped for ostarine as well

I'm not brushing it off.

Ryan Garcia had the best performance of his life and beat huge betting odds while partying.

Is it a coincidence that him, O'Malley, and Jon Jones perform insanely well while also partying a lot?

Lucian Bute claimed that his Dynamite supplement was contaminated when he tested positive for Ostarine. If I recall correctly it was even tested at a lab and found to have trace amounts. However, he was still punished and the official result with Badou Jack was overturned to a DQ by the Washington, DC boxing commission. Not a No Contest. A loss.

Amir Khan also tested positive for Ostarine recently. He was banned for 2 years by UKAD.

for butes case you can buy sarms legally in canada and the same companies that sell approved VADA supplements sell ostarine and a handful of other sarms. That's the case his team would have made. As for it changing to a DQ. I don't know if they changed it to DQ because the original outcome was a draw. Seeing how a NC would be better than a draw on a record lol.

I'll stand by thinking Ostarine is an alright supplement to use for working out at a gym in a country that it's super easy to come by. I don't think it adds a lot to a boxer that's not trying to gain muscle to move up a weight class.

for butes case you can buy sarms legally in canada and the same companies that sell approved VADA supplements sell ostarine and a handful of other sarms. That's the case his team would have made. As for it changing to a DQ. I don't know if they changed it to DQ because the original outcome was a draw. Seeing how a NC would be better than a draw on a record lol.

I'll stand by thinking Ostarine is an alright supplement to use for working out at a gym in a country that it's super easy to come by. I don't think it adds a lot to a boxer that's not trying to gain muscle to move up a weight class.
Ostarine had been on WADA's prohibited substances list for 8 years by the time Bute was caught using it. Every fighter that's tested by VADA has a copy of this list. Secondly, he fought in Washington, DC and not on home soil in Canada. In his case it was actually the DC boxing commission that nabbed him, not VADA (who follows WADA protocol).

The fight was originally declared a draw but it was officially overturned by the DC commission to a DQ loss. Normally it would be a No Contest (NC) but it ultimately depends on the commission. If I recall his B-sample was also positive for Ostarine. Usually the A & B samples match. It's pretty rare that they don't but occasionally it happens.

Ostarine had been on WADA's prohibited substances list for 8 years by the time Bute was caught using it. Every fighter that's tested by VADA has a copy of this list. Secondly, he fought in Washington, DC and not on home soil in Canada. In his case it was actually the DC boxing commission that nabbed him, not VADA (who follows WADA protocol).

The fight was originally declared a draw but it was officially overturned by the DC commission to a DQ loss. Normally it would be a No Contest (NC) but it ultimately depends on the commission. If I recall his B-sample was also positive for Ostarine. Usually the A & B samples match. It's pretty rare that they don't but occasionally it happens.

Ostarine is illegal for use of pro athletes in canada too. Cross contamination is possible but nobody bought his excuse.

I was so glad Haney got his cherry popped that I forgot we were talking about Ryan fucking Garcia.

Ostarine is illegal for use of pro athletes in canada too. Cross contamination is possible but nobody bought his excuse.
I'm pretty sure he actually proved there was some contamination (trace amounts). His supplement, something called Dynamite, was tested at a lab. It didn't make any difference. Every athlete is still solely responsible for what they ingest. That's all that matters in the end.

Unless one of the PEDs says on the label "Makes you punch faster" then I don't understand or give a shit.
What does the PED he took help with?

Losing fat and building or maintaining muscle. So exactly what you'd take if you had been partying too much and were trying to cheat through a crappy camp.

Will it make him faster? Maybe not. Will it potentially make him more powerful for longer- probably.

I'm pretty sure he actually proved there was some contamination (trace amounts). His supplement, something called Dynamite, was tested at a lab. It didn't make any difference. Every athlete is still solely responsible for what they ingest. That's all that matters in the end.

it was probably easily to find a supplement brand in canada with cross contamination in all fairness.

Oh shit he tested for deca as well?
That's going to linger in your system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back