Ryan Garcia being setup...(I believe him)

Conte is open about his history working in the PED industry. He certainly doesn't try to hide anything. He claims to work with boxers now because he has knowledge about how to get the best performance results for them, in a clean way. I have no reason to doubt him. Ryan hasn't exposed some big secret here. Ryan could work with him if he wanted to.

He’s desperately trying to deflect with conspiracy theories! Nothing new nowadays! Only his fans and a few idiots are gonna believe him. He’s fucked his career and I hope he gets a long ban as well. Couldn’t be bothered to make weight, couldn’t try to come in clean for the biggest fight of his life. Boxing doesn’t need any more primadonna wankers like Garcia

Last edited:
So many people lost a lotta money on Haney, even tipping the referee didn't work for Bill.
So now it's anything goes to discredit Ryan.
If you lost money on Haney then what benefit would you have to discredit Ryan? You wouldn't get your money back...

It's the same magical thinking that Trump is so great and accomplished yet is also somehow so hopeless that the Democrats rigged the election without even being in government at the time... And the courts.. And the FBI... And the JD... And the universities... and whatever...
^is quadruple boosted and believes in "russian collusion"

It's the same magical thinking that Trump is so great and accomplished yet is also somehow so hopeless that the Democrats rigged the election without even being in government at the time... And the courts.. And the FBI... And the JD... And the universities... and whatever...
It's scary to think that Trump hasn't even conceded the last election. There's no chance that he'll concede this one if he loses. I doubt we'll ever see a peaceful transfer of power again. The precedent has been set and it's a bad one.

Did the fight still happen because they thought he'd lose?

After he won, it became an issue.

Please school me on this, boxing elitists.

Why was this not an issue until after he won?

some people are thick as fuck arent they, have you ever had any sort of tests done at all, want to know how many you get the results for back on the same day...fucking none

the Garciatards are invading social media as well saying the ref moved Garcia away after the first knockdown so he must have been down for more than 10 seconds, not even slightly begining to understand the ref takes up the count from the time keeper..retards...all of them

some people are thick as fuck arent they, have you ever had any sort of tests done at all, want to know how many you get the results for back on the same day...fucking none

the Garciatards are invading social media as well saying the ref moved Garcia away after the first knockdown so he must have been down for more than 10 seconds, not even slightly begining to understand the ref takes up the count from the time keeper..retards...all of them
haven't you heard? it's because the little imbecile likes trump.

that's why he didn't make weight, the ref took a point from him, haney didn't get KO'd, and of course also why he failed the doping test for like 3 different substances.

it's not because he's a fuckup. it's because he likes trump. they need to silence ryan fucking garcia, or the democrats lose the election.

i've honestly never seen so many "boxing" fans of one fighter turn up out of nowhere and start acting like fucking lunatics

not even realising that the ref moved Garcia away, which they complained about, then saying the ref wasnt even looking at the hurt fighter on the floor...no you fucking waste of sperm, he was looking for the timekeeper to pick up the count

we have seen some super fucking idiots over the years in boxing, Wilder fans, Tyson fans, Canelo fans....but i think the Garcia fans win

plus let me add, he won the fucking fight and they are still complaining about the ref

Ryan is part of the social media, no accountability era of kids. They are socially retarded and can't accept blame for anything. He is like their president. The rest of us over the age of 25 don't get it but he is a perfect representative of his era.

i've honestly never seen so many "boxing" fans of one fighter turn up out of nowhere and start acting like fucking lunatics

not even realising that the ref moved Garcia away, which they complained about, then saying the ref wasnt even looking at the hurt fighter on the floor...no you fucking waste of sperm, he was looking for the timekeeper to pick up the count

we have seen some super fucking idiots over the years in boxing, Wilder fans, Tyson fans, Canelo fans....but i think the Garcia fans win

I've seen supposed fans of the sport arguing that a standing eight count shouldn't have been given because their guy got straight back up, and that the ref did it because they wanted the other guy to win, obviously. You can't argue with that kind of stupidity.

It didn't happen if you don't believe it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMACda
Back