Ryan Garcia being setup...(I believe him)

ComfortablyNumb55

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now is the easiest time to tarnish Ryan because people think he's crazy.

This is an attack on Ryan's faith and support for Trump. And also a way to salvage Haney's career.

Last edited:
Let's not let Garcia's obvious conspiracy theory deflection make us ignore the fact that Haney and other boxers working with Victor Conte is indeed extremely dodgy.

If you believe there's nothing suspect about fighters getting 'supplements' off the greatest PED peddler in history, then I have a Nigerian Prince friend who would like to make you an offer.

Let's not let Garcia's obvious conspiracy theory deflection make us ignore the fact that Haney and other boxers working with Victor Conte is indeed extremely dodgy.

If you believe there's nothing suspect about fighters getting 'supplements' off the greatest PED peddler in history, then I have a Nigerian Prince friend who would like to make you an offer.
I don't think Conte's all that suspect these days. He reportedly went legit 20 years ago. The guy hasn't been in any related type of trouble since and we know that he's capable of slipping up. So, either he's even better at hiding it now or he legitimately changed for the better.

My profession is infosec and I can tell you that many of the "good guys" (white hats) in our industry used to either be criminals (black hats) or at the very least questionable (gray hats). People can change especially after they've been incarcerated.

lol at people who believe its more likely that there was some grand conspiracy involving promoters, testing agencies and the opposing fighter out to get Garcia and not just a spoiled insecure kid who fucked up his cycle.

Honestly hope this douche gets suspended for a couple of yers and we never see him again.

lol at people who believe its more likely that there was some grand conspiracy involving promoters, testing agencies and the opposing fighter out to get Garcia and not just a spoiled insecure kid who fucked up his cycle.

Honestly hope this douche gets suspended for a couple of yers and we never see him again.
Common sense is hard for some. Kid has three strikes in this fight alone, it wasn’t some life changing performance being surpressed by the powers of boxing. If anything everyone WANTED Garcia to be legit. Well I can’t look past missing weight for an advantage, doping for an advantage, and blatant fouling on top of it. If anything the scores after indicated Haney could never have won.

Agree with the suspension hopes, fuck him. Way overweight AND doping, might as well bring a bat to the ring. And he’s denying it like he can just laugh it off.

I believe him, yo
I dunno why but I do
The kid got a bad batch. What you gonna do? Hell even looking at the nandrolone it's naturally occurring. I guess we're all juiceheads then? Lulz. Ryan is cleared. That's what the headlines should read. Instead we're being served fake news. Dishonest media is at it again.

The kid got a bad batch. What you gonna do? Hell even looking at the nandrolone it's naturally occurring. I guess we're all juiceheads then? Lulz. Ryan is cleared. That's what the headlines should read. Instead we're being served fake news. Dishonest media is at it again.
Ryan when he's told he has to go to rehab

Conte is open about his history working in the PED industry. He certainly doesn't try to hide anything. He claims to work with boxers now because he has knowledge about how to get the best performance results for them, in a clean way. I have no reason to doubt him. Ryan hasn't exposed some big secret here. Ryan could work with him if he wanted to.

I don't think Conte's all that suspect these days. He reportedly went legit 20 years ago. The guy hasn't been in any related type of trouble since and we know that he's capable of slipping up. So, either he's even better at hiding it now or he legitimately changed for the better.

My profession is infosec and I can tell you that many of the "good guys" (white hats) in our industry used to either be criminals (black hats) or at the very least questionable (gray hats). People can change especially after they've been incarcerated.

Your reasoning makes sense in the context of Conte's consulting work with USADA/WADA/VADA.

Your reasoning makes little sense in the context of him being hired by the boxers themselves, whose are incentivised to dope without getting caught.

These are opposite sides of the game.

Have you ever actually watched interviews with Conte? You'd need to wear towels on your feet around the guy just to not slip on all the slime.

Anyway, I am sure Prince Babatunde Onyegule will be interested to hear your thoughts about this reformed, upstanding citizen and how coincidental it is that he now chooses to work in the cesspool of boxing with it laughable testing standards after being run out of slightly less dodgy sports.

Let's not overdose on dumb juice. I'm a fan of Ryan's (boxing, not extracurriculars), I think he has enormous talent ,and I also think he has self-sabotaged his career and potentially squandered it... how is this an attack on his faith and support of Trump?

Let's not overdose on dumb juice. I'm a fan of Ryan's (boxing, not extracurriculars), I think he has enormous talent ,and I also think he has self-sabotaged his career and potentially squandered it... how is this an attack on his faith and support of Trump?
because he is a nut job

ive no doubt he is a flat earther as well, along with all of the people trying to defend him

The people saying this is going to ruin Garcia's career DKSAB. This sport is full of juice heads getting caught red handed and barely getting a slap on the wrist. Kid just needs to find some convenient excuse like it was a "tainted supplement" or "mexican hamburgers" like Canelo did and he'll be back fighting for a title in 4 months.

Back