Ryan Bader vs. Fedor for the Bellator Heavyweight Championship

Who do you have winning the Bellator Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mitiorne punches nothing like fedor
Bader won't see fedor bombs

No but they're both unorthodox and unpredictable. Mitrione, like Fedor has very quick hand speed for a guy off his frame plus longer reach.

Lmao here come the fedor fans with the early excuses fuck you guys are worse than mcnugget fans .fedor is washed up and gonna get starched by a tuf winner who is a lhw

Here come the haters bashing all Fedor oponents, "tuf winner" "lhw".

Pathetic.

Lmao here come the fedor fans with the early excuses fuck you guys are worse than mcnugget fans .fedor is washed up and gonna get starched by a tuf winner who is a lhw

Bader is 6'2" 230 lbs and ripped.
Fedor is 6'0" 236 lbs and chubby.

I never have and never will understand fighters who are the same size being labeled a weight class lower to make a certain fighter look bad. Same goes for Sonnen, the guy was 227 lbs. and taller than Fedor. But, because he fought at MW before and was a whopping 9 lbs. lighter, he was a MW when he fought Fedor? Got it.

As long as bader instantly shoots he should be good. If he messes with the stand up he could get knocked out.
Hmm, Bader charging in is how he got knocked out by Machida. Fedor is fast, maybe as fast as Machida. I think he needs to time the takedown or he will get hit like Chael did.

Bader is 6'2" 230 lbs and ripped.
Fedor is 6'0" 236 lbs and chubby.

I never have and never will understand fighters who are the same size being labeled a weight class lower to make a certain fighter look bad. Same goes for Sonnen, the guy was 227 lbs. and taller than Fedor. But, because he fought at MW before and was a whopping 9 lbs. lighter, he was a MW when he fought Fedor? Got it.

The scumbags who try to discredit fighters by saying these things deserve to be slapped in their face.

If Sonnen was able to scoop Fedor up, I'd wager Bader can grapple fuck him long enough to win.
To be fair Chael can scoop pretty well anyone up. I cannot bet against Fedor though. Win or lose its a jinx in life lollll

I got Bader winning although im praying Fedor gets a quick KO

Since its competing against UFC that night in CA, what kind of card should they put together??

I think mousasi Vs machida
Minakov Vs Nelson or Kongo
Pico Vs pitbull
WW grand prix fight

That's all I can think of right now.

They could literally have Cody pfister vs Cody mckenzie ONLY on the undercard

And I'd still watch the Fedor fight over any wank the UFC could produce

They could literally have Cody pfister vs Cody mckenzie ONLY on the undercard

Don't worry, this fight will be in the main.
Look at Coker, putting random fighters 1-0 and 1-0 in main event in Hawaii...

let em stack it up to the brim, bellator knows that the hardcores will tune in to see fedor fight, might as well give us a banquet of top names and make it an epic night

Co-Main event
Mousasi Vs Machida
Vitaly Minakov vs Kharitonov or Kongo
Cro Cop vs Nelson, Kongo or Ayala
Pico Vs Pitbull

Fedor vs Bader
Mousasi vs Lovato Jr.
Sergei vs Kongo
Feijao vs Vassell
Pico vs Corrales

I think you guys are making a big deal out of UFC and Bellator being on the same night when I'm sure neither promotion truly cares. Bellator will stack the card because they always have a big card for the new year and UFC will stack the card bc they want people to buy the PPV

I think you guys are making a big deal out of UFC and Bellator being on the same night when I'm sure neither promotion truly cares. Bellator will stack the card because they always have a big card for the new year and UFC will stack the card bc they want people to buy the PPV
The two events are either 35 mins or 35 miles apart, so that adds to the story a little bit.

Co-Main event
Mousasi Vs Machida
Vitaly Minakov vs Kharitonov or Kongo
Cro Cop vs Nelson, Kongo or Ayala
Pico Vs Pitbull

Machida is fighting December 15'

He is not available

Back