RVCA Kills it Again - RVCA Vitor Belfort Sword T-Shirt

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

Super stoked to see RVCA stay in the MMA game despite the UFCs ban on their gear. They are by far one of the best apparel companies in MMA today. All other up and coming brands should take a que from them and drop the skulls and get with some real designers.

2245.jpg

RVCA Vitor Belfort Sword T-Shirt | FightTrends.com - The Latest in Fight Fashion and Face Smashin!

I didn't hear about the RVCA ban in the UFC...I thought it was another company that was all white power and crap.

Or is it the same company?

Cool looking shirt btw.

Designs are pretty damn plain. I think most people could draw something better than that.

hoelser reich - got banned for using too much nazi symbolism - it was obvious

RVCA - got banned for being fedors sponsor

Clinch gear - to get back at Hendo to try and make him resign the ban remains

condom depot - LOLZ:icon_chee banned too but i don't know why

Is the Extenze endorsement still ok? :icon_lol:
ben_rothwell_weigh-in.jpeg

thats the issue with most mma clothing its way too crazy
rvca and triumph have it right

I agee. If I wanted skulls and blood I would break out some old Megadeth t shirts. I think RVCAs tees are great. Way better than 99% of the "mma" crap on the market. Have you all seen Jersey Shore? Perfect example of why you shouldn't rock an Affliction t-shirt.

I love Reversal, Inspirit and Six Deuce gear too.

Fake!

Can't be a real Belfort shirt if it doesn't have so many religious symbols on it that I feel the need to puke.

who are they?

don't be hating on stu's favourite TV show Bro!! Also yeah it's seems there's still a minority that likes "plain" t-shirts. Not everyone wants skulls and crap which have nothing to do with MMA all over a tee. I think this t-shirt is a nice balance.

me too......triumph have put out some nice designs recently

Lol, I agree that Jersey Shore is a badass TV show but who wants to be walkin around lookin like The Situation? All those fools wear is Affliction.

i like more plain mma related shirts, my favorite shirt was like 6 bucks from budo, its a nogi shirt with a crappy faded ram head on it and it says nogo on the back bottom side...its great...

id like this shirt but i dont like shirts with fighters' names on it, im not sure why since ill rock a players football jersey when i go to games wich i guess is the same thing...just seems different i guess...ive been wanting a rvca shirt cuz i like their simple designs but every one of them seem to have fighters names all over them...oh well i waste too much money anyways lol

IIRC Dana said it's cool for BJ to wear RVCA and that's it... Maybe.

I don't think this is true because BJ wore a CageFighter tee (think it was cage fighter) at the last UFC he fought at even though the RVCA Frost t-shirt was created specifically for him for that UFC.

simple but cool... I'd snag that *waits to see what happens with Anderson first*

Wow, I really love this shirt. It also helps that green is my favorite color heh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back