Rust players sign in

I got raided yesterday, they took tc and stole the base. Oh well

Friends and I are about to play next wipe.

We did Rustafied last year but we're not about that vanilla grind anymore. 2-3x loot and TP is a must. Plus the Rusty servers have VIP kits making it much less of a grind.

Although it's definitely not the same level of drama as chopping trees half the map away from plus surviving the trip back with a full inventory of wood. Or the same satisfaction of satchel raiding on wipe day.

Some servers wipe today around 4pm est if their on a 2week schdule

Started tuesday on long with nothing, no bps. Built a base, got tommy, sar, python, revolver, pump shotgun, double barrel, p2 and roadsign kilt / coffee can helmet.

Built 3 other bases for random strangers too and even gave one guy a lvl 2 bench

My username is Sevy on Rustafied Long right now.

Team OFFICER got raided and they have a base beside me that I made for one of them. This could be interesting.

They might try to fight me or they might be cool. So far they havent really done anything to me. I talked to OFFICER Hyper and he said they wouldnt raid me.

I actually just enjoy helping newbs. Build them a base, put in tc, boxes etc, load them with some gear, guns, supplies, tools. Then I ask in chat if anyone wants a fresh start or wait until someone asks to slave.

When they spawn in and see all the shit im giving to them they flip out. Take into account I dont even know these people. I just enjoy it. Helping people is funner for me than raiding people.

Last edited:
Interesting weekend.

Saturday I met some guys and we went roaming. As were coming back to my base we see a team of 4 had laddered on my base and was seconds from starting a raid. We ran them off and I saved my base.

Sunday I wake up and the 3 bases beside me that I built have been raided but not mine.

In the aft I get raided by a team of 5 with explo ammo. They blow through every door and run in to my shotgun trap in my loot room. After they die I throw all new doors on, base saved again.

Today I woke up at 6am did a 20min airfield run Im depoting my items and someone starts raiding my front door with explo ammo. I go to run outside and he hears me and starts running. I guess it was only one guy and I scared him off.

Ive been in the hottest area of one of the most played official servers, directly under airfield and the closest base to it. Ive survived an entire week now and fought off 6 or so raids.

Pretty sure my base will be gone after work today though

Got two teams of 7+ both after me trying to fight me and door camp me and raid me. They both live right beside me. Not sure how im still goin

Got raided yesterday. Pretty sure it was a neighbor because after they blew my base apart they built stone stairs all over so I cant rebuild. Only someone close by who doesnt want me there would do that.

Did one run got a python 2 rad suits and 700 scrap in 30 minutes. I can already make a level 2 workbench.

Getting worn out fighting everyone as solo though

Rustafied Medium reset last night. I get to airfield and there is a massive lag spike and suddenly im just dead to nothing, lost everything I had. Pissed me right off

Well I made a new base on rustafied long. I got a lvl 3 workbench and a box of guns. My base is pretty upgraded as well. I even got a rocket launcher

I moved some friends in to my base and we got a bunch of AKs and LRs now. Just roaming around until wipe day

We got raided 4x since Wipe started but finally got a lvl 3 bench, a box of guns and a base thats almost finished.

We got 2 rocket launchers too

Bchillz is playing as well

Rustafied long

Got raided last night. My team doesnt know how to make a proper base and every design has had huge weak spots. I might go solo now

Someone help me with this shit. I bought this probably a year ago. Logged in a few times and was fine.

Now it takes over 15 minutes to load a server and it crashes and is unplayable. Maybe, actually probably I need an SSD.

Back