Russina Ka-52 helicopter miss fires

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://embed.life.ru/video/41db4b14c7a5ba59c4ad316be59ebd49

The Russian tabloid website Life.ru has published a video allegedly showing a rocket misfire by a Ka-52 attack helicopter during a training exercise. The rocket hit a truck on the ground.
READ MORE: Russian Ka-52 gunship accidentally hits target on ground (VIDEO)

The incident came to light on Tuesday after footage of the misfire was published online. The Russian military declined to disclose when and where it happened, but denied reports that it was during the ongoing Zapad-2017 exercises.

http://www.cetusnews.com/news/Targe...pter-misfires-(COCKPIT-VIDEO).Hym1DbF05b.html

I'm not sure what this thread is trying to do but America has had two navy ships run into civilian vessels in the last year. Also there was some plane crash off the coast of Australia or something.

Incident from Ka-52 cockpit

Aftermath:

I'm not sure what this thread is trying to do but America has had two navy ships run into civilian vessels in the last year. Also there was some plane crash off the coast of Australia or something.
is this a textbook example of whataboutism or what?

Some reports says the rockets hit journalists. And some people are already claiming its intentional.

Anyway I think it would be interesting to some people since this is the War Room and that boom boom helicopter is a tool for War.

I don't like War I hate War nobody loves war, Mr.Rozko I just think some people here might want to have a sneak peak.

That was more of a shocker
American sailors being stupid isnt expected.....russian equipment (outside of small arms) not working is generaly expected

Back