International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Salaries in the non-private sector are considerably higher than in the private sector. On average, a non-private sector employee made almost twice the amount of an employee in the private sector, whose annual average salary in 2022 was RMB 65,237 (approx. US$9,123).

I think maybe you got it confused with Hong Kong? Hong Kong is technically part of China but they tend to have their own economic statistics.

Salaries in the non-private sector are considerably higher than in the private sector. On average, a non-private sector employee made almost twice the amount of an employee in the private sector, whose annual average salary in 2022 was RMB 65,237 (approx. US$9,123).

I think maybe you got it confused with Hong Kong? Hong Kong is technically part of China but they tend to have their own economic statistics.
Every single one of those is sorted by area .. urban what not. But fine.

Look their " average " Is high just like the usa average ... take the top couple of % out of the top on all that number won't be remotely relevant.

Look i know its nice to think the west is number 1.. sorry it's bullshit it's actually becoming disturbing in a way

[ yet I would 1000% prefer to born and live where I am ]

If we do avg wage monthly.

What Is the Average US Salary (2024) The
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384. This is up 5.4% from the same time period in 2022 when the average American was making $56,316 per year. Average weekly earnings reached $1,142, while the average American made $4,949 per month in Q4 of 2023.3 Apr 2024

In China, the average monthly salary is 29,300 Yuan (Chinese Yuan), equating to USD 4,214 (US dollars) per month according to the exchange rate in May 2023 (according to Salary Explorer). Note: Renminbi (abbreviated RMB) is the official currency of China.29 May 2023

The average salary in Australia per month in 2024 is 7,570 Australian dollars (AUD), which that works out to about USD 5,000 per month.29 Apr 2024

[ guess who's got cheaper rent / access to tech materials etc ]

Every single one of those is sorted by area .. urban what not. But fine.

Look their " average " Is high just like the usa average ... take the top couple of % out of the top on all that number won't be remotely relevant.

Look i know its nice to think the west is number 1.. sorry it's bullshit it's actually becoming disturbing in a way

[ yet I would 1000% prefer to born and live where I am ]

If we do avg wage monthly.

What Is the Average US Salary (2024) The
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384. This is up 5.4% from the same time period in 2022 when the average American was making $56,316 per year. Average weekly earnings reached $1,142, while the average American made $4,949 per month in Q4 of 2023.3 Apr 2024

In China, the average monthly salary is 29,300 Yuan (Chinese Yuan), equating to USD 4,214 (US dollars) per month according to the exchange rate in May 2023 (according to Salary Explorer). Note: Renminbi (abbreviated RMB) is the official currency of China.29 May 2023

The average salary in Australia per month in 2024 is 7,570 Australian dollars (AUD), which that works out to about USD 5,000 per month.29 Apr 2024

[ guess who's got cheaper rent / access to tech materials etc ]
China GDP per capita is a touch over $13k.

They're not pulling 50k per year salaries from that.

No, they are sorted into private and non-private neither is remotely close to the figure you are

Okay . I'll ignore my google results a x use your specific search

No, they are sorted into private and non-private neither is remotely close to the figure you are arguing.

Oh...

Equating to 4500 usd a month does not equal 4500 usd a month. You are correct.........

Okay . I'll ignore my google results a x use your specific search

Its not an specific search bro.

It makes absolutely no sense for a country with the GDP per capita of fucking Mexico to have US level wages.

Approx USD 15k a year average salary per this source which looks a lot better than googles front page source (https://www.timedoctor.com/blog)

Reactions: Cid
Approx USD 15k a year average salary per this source which looks a lot better than googles front page source (https://www.timedoctor.com/blog)

That's government AKA CCP wages, private wages are much lower.

The dude lives in a fantasy world, if China had said levels of wages you wouldn't see so many Chinese immigrants around the world, China would be on the other hand having millions of people wanting to get there.

Its not an specific search bro.

It makes absolutely no sense for a country with the GDP per capita of fucking Mexico to have US level wages.

The dude lives in a fantasy world, if China had said levels of wages you wouldn't see so many Chinese immigrants around the world, China would be on the other hand having millions of people wanting to get there.
You don't really need a source to know that statistic was incorrect.

Some people just take the first answer they get from google without even the slightest bit of questioning.

Was wondering how long this would take. Long range drones so far seem to have been largely reserved for oil refinery, oil storage, drone manufacturing and the odd sneak attack on an airport.

Posted a few months ago that power substations were likely to be added to that soon and here we are. Ukraine claiming to have hit a oil depot and the Yeletska substation with a drone attack.

Putler as usual going all in. Heading to Kharkiv will spill a lot of blood as it's a big city and will be hard to take as well as well defended. Obviously not a feint as some has suspected will be interesting to see the loses Putler is willing to take to try this offensive and questions being asked about UKR lack of defensive lines to slow the Russians down.

Putler as usual going all in. Heading to Kharkiv will spill a lot of blood as it's a big city and will be hard to take as well as well defended. Obviously not a feint as some has suspected will be interesting to see the loses Putler is willing to take to try this offensive and questions being asked about UKR lack of defensive lines to slow the Russians down.

In my infinite wisdom I predicted on this thread that Kharkov would be the decisive battle of this war. While I moved off that position following the Kharkov counteroffensive of fall 2022 perhaps I was right. The threat of losing Kharkov, Ukraines "second city" is something that can force Ukraine to the negotiating table and force the Ukranian leadership to start asking themselves the tough questions. Its easy for them to play war when they are trying to hold parts of the Donbass(which they are deep down ok with losing). Kharkov being under threat again changes the game.

In any case the Ukranians have answered the question you're asking. They didn't build shit there because the Russians were constantly bombing the area.

In my infinite wisdom I predicted on this thread that Kharkov would be the decisive battle of this war. While I moved off that position following the Kharkov counteroffensive of fall 2022 perhaps I was right. The threat of losing Kharkov, Ukraines "second city" is something that can force Ukraine to the negotiating table and force the Ukranian leadership to start asking themselves the tough questions. Its easy for them to play war when they are trying to hold parts of the Donbass(which they are deep down ok with losing). Kharkov being under threat again changes the game.

In any case the Ukranians have answered the question you're asking. They didn't build shit there because the Russians were constantly bombing the area.
Yes, very tough to build anything substantial while eyes are upon you . However questions have been brought up about how poorly it was done and in many areas not even simple mine fields.

Back