International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Russia is concerned about aid packages and are rushing to grab as much land as it possible ASAP....before packages will be In frontline.
Now they, despite risks had intensified CAS support with Su-25 and looks that troops are ordered to advance ASAP.

Russia today had lost 1 Su 25....
While situation on ground isn't good for Ukr at all...

Ukrainian designed Antonov-124 the baby brother of the dream is still a huge plane getting a lot of wows from people watching it land.
\

The Antonov AN-225 "The largest plane ever" rebuild is being paid for from a consortium of Countries and private parties for around 700 million dollars. Potentially having a considerably advancement in technology.

The average monthly pay in China is 29,300 Yuan (Chinese Yuan), which, using the exchange rate that was in effect in July 2021, is comparable to 4,534 USD (US dollars) in the United States
Most people in poorer regions in China don't make anywhere near that amount.

Most people in poorer regions in China don't make anywhere near that amount.
Oh undoubtedly. The glory of " averages ". Take out the top earners it'd be a vastly different number.

the averages aren't remotely what the majority of people experience .

China been averting suppling Russia directly for much needed manufacturing tools such as mills an electronic parts. They don't ship completed parts but pieces to UAE based companies to export it to Russia. UAE got a lot of explaining to do. Not only do they provide Russian oil traiders with rental oil tankers to transport illegal Russian oil, they now act as 2rd level suppliers of hardware an technology.

The average monthly pay in China is 29,300 Yuan (Chinese Yuan), which, using the exchange rate that was in effect in July 2021, is comparable to 4,534 USD (US dollars) in the United States

Source?

For China situation is good de facto today.
Commodities with discounts from Russia and China ruler in negotiations. Western Market still open. While to sell Chinesse stuff for russia: normally prices get up

Yea i expect push in east, this is just flank maneuver imo

Haven’t they also been advancing in the south east also, or at least did in the prior few months? A pincer is much more effective than just a flank. I just saw Russia is advancing without much resistance. I think that is key too, cause based on posts here, one would think Russia is taking heavy losses at the moment, but actual news outlets imply otherwise.

If they slowly advance, they can also fortify. I don’t see a middle aged army taking back these territories, no matter how much we give Ukraine.

Edit: also saw on Twitter a few days ago, didn’t post it cause wasn’t an official news outlet, but are there rumors of mercs or troops from Cuba helping Russia now? I see last couple pages talk of Chinese on the battle field?

Haven’t they also been advancing in the south east also, or at least did in the prior few months? A pincer is much more effective than just a flank. I just saw Russia is advancing without much resistance. I think that is key too, cause based on posts here, one would think Russia is taking heavy losses at the moment, but actual news outlets imply otherwise.

If they slowly advance, they can also fortify. I don’t see a middle aged army taking back these territories, no matter how much we give Ukraine.

Edit: also saw on Twitter a few days ago, didn’t post it cause wasn’t an official news outlet, but are there rumors of mercs or troops from Cuba helping Russia now? I see last couple pages talk of Chinese on the battle field?

There is a fair amount of non russian troops serving, everyone from africans to nepalese and vietnam

Same for ukr, most guys in foreign legion are south americans (columbia and brazil heavily represented i hear) nowadays compared to how most were westeners back in 2022

All after for money

Ukraine needs airpower because Russians internally being told to prepare for a 20 year war. They are training children as young as 8 years old in the ways of war. Programming them to salute, run drills at school and desensitizing them for war. This is where the real mind games are going on and older Russians know this but except it for what it means to them. Airpower will push Russia in ways that they will not be able to respond to the increased pressure on Putin internally. Ukraine now needs to send a strong message to Russia and give Russia little time to respond.

Back