Russia, China Would Destroy U.S. Command Aircraft on 'Day 1' of War, Air Force Warns

weren't they commanded by a USMC officer though?

This is true, but he did it with incredible low tech and basic tactics well within their tool box.

While his experience with the US military certainly played a huge part it's also certain Iran would seek the expertise of others like Russia to advise.

People are missing the true news right here.

The USAF is telling Congress that these planes are obsolete, Congress is bought for and says that they still want 17 new planes or they would cut funding for a replacement program.

Are people not seeing how bad the MIC has bought lawmakers?

not seeing the Navy being mentioned much at all either....that's odd.

Russian and Chinese air defense superiority means that even the most cutting-edge command and control aircraft in the American fleet would be shot down immediately in the event of a war, leaving U.S. forces blind on the battlefield.

Not true. Most U.S. battlefield intelligence comes from satellites. Don't forget the U.S. Air Force is the only Air Force in the world with 'stealth' bombers. You can't shoot them down if you can't see them. We sure paid a lot of money for those B-2 bombers. My tax dollars at work.

The problem with the latest wars is our objective. Wars are meant to destroy your enemy. The idea of winning hearts and minds puts restrictions on weapons that are designed to kill. The less rules, the more effective the weapon.

The only true way anyone will see the might of the US military is through another world war.

I have been warning of this exact scenario ever since Iran began aligning themselves with both Russia and China.
Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+china+iran+military+pact&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

And here we go from our own military. I don't care how much any of you love Israel, but if you are honestly ready to send our kids to war yet again to fight Israel's enemy, then be prepared and understand what you are getting us into.

Russian and Chinese air defense superiority means that even the most cutting-edge command and control aircraft in the American fleet would be shot down immediately in the event of a war, leaving U.S. forces blind on the battlefield.

too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported." data-reactid="12">Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson told the Senate Appropriations subcommittee on defense that even with planned upgrades to the planes, Russian and Chinese technology means they would be too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-china-destroy-u-command-144610547.html

Oh really, weird....

LOL. It's funny to watch people who were never in the military freak about stuff like this that they don't under stand.

You left this out of your quotes, from your own article:

The Air Force is at loggerheads with lawmakers who want to replace the aging JSTARS fleet with 17 new aircraft, even though the service doesn’t want them.

Last edited:
No kidding. It showed they have no business on the battlefield.

No business conducting offensive operations in foreign countries, sure.

But it is completely their business to defend their homeland and to underestimate their capability is completely and utterly foolish.

They used human waves of children to defend themselves against Iraqi aggression, what makes you think a conflict against the United States would be different?

No business conducting offensive operations in foreign countries, sure.

But it is completely their business to defend their homeland and to underestimate their capability is completely and utterly foolish.

They used human waves of children to defend themselves against Iraqi aggression, what makes you think a conflict against the United States would be different?

I don't think anyone is underestimating them. Realistically, if we wanted to invade them, we'd roll over their military like we did the Iraqis, but we'd likely be met with an onslaught of insurgency like we've seen in every other ME country that becomes unstabalized.

1. Take what US military says with a grain of salt. They're always looking to increase the size of the budget, so they tend to exaggerate the capabilities of potential foes.

2. As always, truth is somewhere in the middle. China and Russia have been closely studying the US military and have developed certain weapons and tactics to even the field as much as possible. It will force Americans to pay a higher price in terms of losses in the event of a war, but Chinese and Russians are still far behind in a general sense.

The problem with the latest wars is our objective. Wars are meant to destroy your enemy. The idea of winning hearts and minds puts restrictions on weapons that are designed to kill. The less rules, the more effective the weapon.

The only true way anyone will see the might of the US military is through another world war.

Yup exactly this. The type of open war were they bomb dresden to completely destroy the enemies will and their capacity to make war.

Even insurgents will get snuff out later if the total objective is complete elimination of hostile forces.

And post war pacification will be done thru complete humiliation. I see this is were those transexuals in the US military will come into play.

They will be deployed in full drag to tottaly humiliate and terrorized the natives.

TRANSLATION

Give us more money

I have been warning of this exact scenario ever since Iran began aligning themselves with both Russia and China.
Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+china+iran+military+pact&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

And here we go from our own military. I don't care how much any of you love Israel, but if you are honestly ready to send our kids to war yet again to fight Israel's enemy, then be prepared and understand what you are getting us into.

too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported." data-reactid="12">Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson told the Senate Appropriations subcommittee on defense that even with planned upgrades to the planes, Russian and Chinese technology means they would be too easy a target for effective use, the Air Force Times reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-china-destroy-u-command-144610547.html
I’ve player Call of Duty and all the first person shooters out there. US losing in this fashion is simply not the case in my experience.

No, they arent, most wars are carried on with pretty clear political objectives.

No, they arent, most wars are carried on with pretty clear political objectives.

They aren’t winnable. You can’t win a war when you place rules on who dies and who doesn’t.

They aren’t winnable. You can’t win a war when you place rules on who dies and who doesn’t.

Again, wars are carried with a particular political objective in mind.

Back