Rus diplomats (spies if you like) expulsion is not the end, 17 other countries also took same steps

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544771/Ten-EU-countries-prepare-expel-Russian-spies.html

All that to show solidarity with United Kingdom poisoning.

3 thoughts

1. Ukraine is very brave I must say, for what, for the West? Britons couldn't give 2 fucks about Ukraine, so why they risking whatever is left from their country is beyond my understanding. Russians already snatched Crimea and hates Ukrainians. They likely gonna take more sophisticated retaliation than other countries and that's a fact.

2. Why the fook my country is also involved is also beyond my understanding. Despite my grandfathers shedding blood during WW2, the citizens out there are treated worst than any other nations even worse than Muslims. Only risking further wrath from the Russians.

3. This without a doubt going to escalate, the questions is how far. Russians on the other hand are :eek::eek::eek:gets hiding behind nuclear weapons. Its all they can do.

If they want to condemn russia they better start showing some evidence

Russians don' hate ukranians they took in millions. Ukraine had coup and legit (but corrupt business government man and govt overthrown) by a cia and MI6 backed coup that fund fascists and rthnoanationalist and neo nazi' who want to divide ukraine from slaving brothers over linguitic differences. So much then that in the new election they held there was suppress votes and the old Russian speakin part of the country all of a sudden vote for the pro western puppet? ?? Hmmm

But America knows best they would NEVER elect a corrupt businessman.

Nothing will come from this from Russias site. Putin has overplayed his hand big time.
This was such a miscalculation that I think this whole thing went sideways somewhere.

I just don't think Putin would think poisoning two people in small-town UK won't have massive consequences.
Unless he lost it or there is something seriously wrong within the Kremil something went wrong somewhere.

And the Russians are going to pay for it. They know it too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544771/Ten-EU-countries-prepare-expel-Russian-spies.html

All that to show solidarity with United Kingdom poisoning.

3 thoughts

1. Ukraine is very brave I must say, for what, for the West? Britons couldn't give 2 fucks about Ukraine, so why they risking whatever is left from their country is beyond my understanding. Russians already snatched Crimea and hates Ukrainians. They likely gonna take more sophisticated retaliation than other countries and that's a fact.

2. Why the fook my country is also involved is also beyond my understanding. Despite my grandfathers shedding blood during WW2, the citizens out there are treated worst than any other nations even worse than Muslims. Only risking further wrath from the Russians.

3. This without a doubt going to escalate, the questions is how far. Russians on the other hand are :eek::eek::eek:gets hiding behind nuclear weapons. Its all they can do.
I think your article is a bit outdated, around 3 hours ago I've seen on Russian TV that Albania also expels Russian diplomats (and I think it's not mentioned in article).
What's the risk for Ukraine? Russian governmental TV will create another political show as an answer in which they will tell to viewers fake stories about how bad is living in Ukraine?

Russians don' hate ukranians they took in millions. Ukraine had coup and legit (but corrupt business government man and govt overthrown) by a cia and MI6 backed coup that fund fascists and rthnoanationalist and neo nazi' who want to divide ukraine from slaving brothers over linguitic differences. So much then that in the new election they held there was suppress votes and the old Russian speakin part of the country all of a sudden vote for the pro western puppet? ?? Hmmm

But America knows best they would NEVER elect a corrupt businessman.
Not sure if I understand you right. But about all this stuff with Nazis now even on freakin Russian TV channels owned by gornment they admit that Nazis were funded by ex-president Yanukovich/his party. Goal was simple - scare Ukrainian population, like vote for Yanukovich or Nazis wil be in power and with this he will win the elections. In the end Nazis decided that they can exist better without Yanukovich and his guys.

Back