Rumour Michael Johnson is Fighting Artem Lobov at UFC Moncton

Isn't this a huge step up in competition for Artem? Also considering he is on a 2 fight losing streak? MJ should take it easily but I am not sure what he stands to gain from this as Artem is unranked. Unless there is some beef we don't know about this fight makes very little sense imo.

doesn't MJ need to cut a fair bit for FW? surely this is a bit soon

Goodbye tukghov

Good to see Artem getting some actual competition now. No doubt these are the two best fighters with 13+ losses in the UFC.

New Brunswick, Canada.

This is the most bizarre location for a UFC event ever.

Thanks bro, so it's right above Maine.

Some of these Canadian towns look cool, a lot of historic and old buildings and whatnot. I mean it's cool for the people in Eastern Canada to get these cards, but I didn't know where Halifax was either last time.. I wonder if they'll have one in the Northwest Territories or something like that next at this rate.

Thanks bro, so it's right above Maine.

Some of these Canadian towns look cool, a lot of historic and old buildings and whatnot. I mean it's cool for the people in Eastern Canada to get these cards, but I didn't know where Halifax was either last time.. I wonder if they'll have one in the Northwest Territories or something like that next at this rate.

Considering that they've done Moncton, it wouldn't be so crazy for them to do a card in Yellowknife or Fairbanks, Alaska in the future.

Crazy match making, seems to me they want artem to take an L to get him out

So Khabib's crush is ducking out
tumblr_mww0gvmLTJ1t3yunvo1_500.gif

Johnson should beat Artem, Johnsons a big FW with quick hands and should be able to take Artem down, Artem isn't getting anywhere near him with those short stumps. I think UFC are mad not to promote a AKA vs SGB beef.

I think khabib will manage to get his buddy back to fighting artem

Can you believe that Zubair Tukhugov vs Artem Lobov would've been a more hyped and watched fight than most UFC main events/title fights....

UFC really dropping the ball on the Tukhugov-Lobov fight here, I understand the need for reprimanding him, but to lose viewership especially with all this TeamKhabibVSTeamMcG drama really seems like a bad move.

Although not mad at MJ fighting Artem, feel like it's a worse fight for Lobov. Which is gonna be fun
<Fedor23>

New Brunswick, Canada.

This is the most bizarre location for a UFC event ever.
It's really not though. Moncton is growing big time. We just got a new event centre for our QMJHL team that is probably the best one in the league. A good amount of players in the Q end up in the NHL. It's our version of the AHL.

Definitely no different than some of the WTF towns in the US they've held fight nights.

Back