RUMOR: UFC Was / Is Exploring Options to Sell Entire Flyweight Division to Another Promotion

Apparently as early as within the last couple of weeks this was happening

daaaaaaaaaaamn, mighty mouse finally will be forced to move up to BW, NICE

also, it makes some sense, casuals really don't give a flying fuck to FLW and MM is a "negative draw"

That's what Mighty Fraud gets for ducking TJ. I hope he doesn't break the record.

There needs to be a flyweight contender, a new face that says fuck you and everyone and take out few contenders to legitimize the hype.

Bellator would promote DJ way better. I wouldn't mind seeing the division move over.

Bellator would promote DJ way better. I wouldn't mind seeing the division move over.
MM is great fighter, but he NEVER EVER tried to promote himself not a single moment in his UFC career

I won't believe it until I hear and see it coming out from Dana's mouth, and then I still won't believe it.

giphy.gif

Well, that escalated quickly.

Good.

The UFC treats the division and its fighters like crap and the fans don't care about it at all. Sell it and at least get something out of it since its not really an asset and has zero draw.

I wouldn't take it for free. Fucking manlets.

more fake outrage

i love it
Exactly, some of these MMA fans are clueless when they want to be, glad MM did what he did and whatever the UFC does you can bet your bottom dollar they're in the wrong.

Hes giving the division to Invicta in return for Tonya Evinger

Im not sure who got the good end of that deal to be honest

Exactly, some of these MMA fans are clueless when they want to be, glad MM did what he did and whatever the UFC does you can bet your bottom dollar they're in the wrong.
"I dont care about Mighty Mouse at all flyweights are so small!"

*DJ Turns down the TJ fight*

"OMG WHAT A PUSSY I HOPE HE GETS HIS ASS KICKED"

Sheep

It would probably be for the best imo. Casuals and most hardcores don't give a damn about it.

It doesn't bring in good money, its fighters aren't draws, and the UFC treats the division and its fighters like trash due to it not being an asset. Selling it seems like the best option.
yeah, not sure what to expect. but is this results in MM going to BW, fucking awesome

Back