RUMOR: UFC to heavily sanction Cyborg and Magana

Do you guys see WME doing anymore of these company team building retreats any time soon? I'm imagining WME's lawyers informing Dillashaw and Garbrandt of their contractual obligations requiring trust falls. Dilly doing a trust fall into the arms of TAM would be EPIC!!

Do you guys see WME doing anymore of these company team building retreats any time soon? I'm imagining WME's lawyers informing Dillashaw and Garbrandt of their contractual obligations requiring trust falls. Dilly doing a trust fall into the arms of TAM would be EPIC!!
they're loving this I'm sure

I'm starting to think it was bad translation from what Dana told the press. I can see them punishing Angela if video evidence shows she tried punching cyborg, which so far is unclear.

I read that Cyborg's contract will expire in October, so the worst they can do is not offer her fights during this period, but it's not like she is being offered fights anyways. She should go to Bellator, they have a women's FW division there. A fight against Julia Budd would be more interesting than any fight the UFC can offer her imo.

Whats up with people just posting stupid, irrelevant vids/gifs/memes on here? Ban IMO
giphy.gif

WME's corporate thos has to be "What does long term even mean?!"
sherdog fans were so glad when the fertittas sold... I was one of the few saying they were lacking creativity if they didn't think it could get any worse. Ferittas and White had a vision. WME seems to be rushing to get their investment back ASAP.

If Cyborg gets a suspension, I wonder how quickly GDR and Holly will be back to 145 lbs.

Yeah, because sanctions worked so well against North Korea and Iran.

But anyway, Cyborg will be Cyborg. Just get rid of her, she's been given enough chances. and who cares about magana.

sherdog fans were so glad when the fertittas sold... I was one of the few saying they were lacking creativity if they didn't think it could get any worse. Ferittas and White had a vision. WME seems to be rushing to get their investment back ASAP.

They're going full corporate America. You will see a drop in quality, with a rise in promotion.

Surprised Magana was at the summit. Thought she was cut long ago.

Lol Magana would have to start a gofundme to pay a 1000$ fine.

Would be fucking hilarious if Magana got cut for this.

All this gloating about suing and shit and she gets shit canned for getting punched. It would be awesome.

I actually see this happening. I think it's quite possible they decide to cut both.

I wish they'd just cut Magana's ass, but that wouldn't happen. Cyborg has to answer to the law, but Magana should answer for her long running history of idiotic conduct as well.

Cyborg takes one more step back from that elusive title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back