Rumor: Khabib to Retire... Sad news

Thank you for adding the RUMOR.. I should have done that to begin with. I thought this was on most sites and saw a few threats on the UG. I hope it's wrong though. I'd hate to see him retire.

If true, McGregor really is the luckiest leprechaun.

LOLOL So what you are saying is that it's a media grab??? Could be a hell of a bargining chip for a big payday

If true, McGregor really is the luckiest leprechaun.

200.gif

Where is this "Budd-Chiari Syndrome" BS coming from? All the articles that have been posted in this thread is something said by Javier Mendez a couple of days ago. Khabib's currently in Germany getting checked up by one of the best doctors in the country, and if he's cleared he'll be able to fight in May.

Have you guys not learned about "mma retirements"? They're meaningless.

Honestly all we are losing is 1 fight every 2 years no biggie.

Where is this "Budd-Chiari Syndrome" BS coming from? All the articles that have been posted in this thread is something said by Javier Mendez a couple of days ago. Khabib's currently in Germany getting checked up by one of the best doctors in the country, and if he's cleared he'll be able to fight in May.

Any info please on the doctor and Germany situation.. link to it, I'm curious... thanks.

Fookin luck of the OiRish. McGregor must have found a four leaf clover.

I don't think it's that final lol... If it was there would already be 500 threads about it.

So the biggest hype train in UFC history comes to an end, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Can't believe people actually thought this hype job was going to have a better MMA career than Conor.

He basically ruined his body and health much like Cain has with his "style"

You mean fox right? Don't tell me you take everything trump says as fact right? He lies more then nixon.
Wrong. What is he lying about? CNN has lied more times than I can count. This is long before their anti trump crusade.

It's a shame if true, he's years from a title shot anyway with all his pullouts though even if ge doesn't retire

Back