RUMOR: Johny Hendricks vs Hector Lombard at UFC Halifax

Good match-up and very winnable for Hendricks. Stylistically, this is a great first fight for him to have at MW.

I won't be surprised at all if Hendricks KO'd Lombard, or if Lombard KO'd Hendricks. I'm not a big fan of Hendricks and never really have been (same with Lombard), but I hope he does well at 185. It's definitely a shame to see someone as good as Johny (used to be, I guess) fall off so much like this.

There's a few specific reasons why I believe Hendricks has been so unsuccessful lately, and although I've never been a big fan of him (as I already said), I hope he can get the confidence back that he once had and he starts knocking people senseless again.

I don't like either of them really but I'm cheering for Johny in this one because Lombard does seem like a bully, like we've all heard. Maybe it's just me, but I think Lombard is probably a stuck up prick in real life.

I just get that feeling from him, I wouldn't be surprised if the stories about Lombard are true. Also, how can anybody cheer for somebody who calls their girlfriend their property?

I never thought I'd actually cheer for Hendricks, but I hope he beats the shit out of that overrated tool and knocks his head off like he did to Fitch and Kampmann.

No matter who wins, let's just hope it isn't a boring fight like many of Hendricks' past performances.

That said, I believe he should've got the decision over Magny. I understand why it was given to Magny and I was cheering for 'cause I like his style, but I thought Hendricks probably should've won that one.

It's no surprise Johny's confidence isn't what it used to be since he's lost like 3-4 fights that he arguably won. He's very unlucky with the judges, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Man. Hate both these clowns. Would rather see hendricks get starched at 185 and have no where to go.

Lombard KO first round. Hendricks' energy is gone.

I think Big Pig is off to Rizin or Bellator. Rizin if he's smart so he can start juicing and win.

He needs to get on Test + Tren and bulk up for Japan.

Great fight,really glad its happening,rooting for Hendricks but its gonna be close.

Back