Rumor: Gracie Torrance Split?

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Been hearing that Ryron & Rener are leaving Gracie Torrance and starting their own school in Torrance?

Any truth to this?

What would happen to the GU website?

The brothers paying 50k$ to their father for the right to have the academy seems hard to believe. They would have smothered him with a pillow long ago if that was the case.

I'm not sure about any of that. They already run Torrance. The direction and business is on them. Also they don't just have Torrance, they have a branch in Beverly Hills. They also have a handful of other instructors at Torrance besides them (Rener and Ryron have very busy seminar schedules too).

The brothers paying 50k$ to their father for the right to have the academy seems hard to believe. They would have smothered him with a pillow long ago if that was the case.

Seems pretty ok to me, when I bought my father's business he didn't gave it to me, I'm paying him out for 300K in 10 years (plus interests) for the list of clients and he sold me the building for 500K (standard mortgage).

Do you think people are just giving out their business to their kids, they built something it's their capital. Parents can help them tough, they can finance them when the bank doesn't want to. They are giving them something that works out and that can generate profits.

In my case I had the choice to start from nothing or to pay a good amount of money with the profits that are generated from what I just bought. So right now I'm not knee deep into cash

Anyway, I don't know about the fiscal laws in the US, but here in Canada, you can't just give out your company to your kids, you would have to pay the taxes on the market value of your business even if you just gave it for nothing. In most cases, you would pay less taxes if you sold it to a nobody instead of a family member.

Rorian involved in something sketchy... never <45>:rolleyes:

But but they sooo nice when I met dem one time
<LikeReally5>

It wouldn't surprise me if there's a real low figure on it so that Rorion can avoid them having to pay a big inheritance tax. We don't see the contract. Rorion could be getting huge residuals for the remainder of his life. Smart parents with money usually find some way around the taxman

Rorian involved in something sketchy... never <45>:rolleyes:

But but they sooo nice when I met dem one time
<LikeReally5>

But lets be dipshits with ZERO evidence.

Hey, I just fucked Veronica Vaughn....no really guys, i did, like just trust me on this one.

Rener just posted a video to facebook, with Ryron and Rorion in it, saying they are just moving the main school to a new and larger location. No schism. People need to learn not to take shen too seriously, he's been doing this for like 20 years now.

But lets be dipshits with ZERO evidence.

Hey, I just fucked Veronica Vaughn....no really guys, i did, like just trust me on this one.
Dipshit? That's a little bit harsh about a joke that has enough past evidence to make it possible..

And don't you dare give the "if it wasn't for Rorion you'd still be doing TKD" bullshit either. If that's a legitimate argument then atheists need to stop dissing on Christianity for exact same reasons

Rener just posted a video to facebook, with Ryron and Rorion in it, saying they are just moving the main school to a new and larger location. No schism. People need to learn not to take shen too seriously, he's been doing this for like 20 years now.
The true grandmaster strikes again +1 to the shendoken

Back