Rumor GDR Looking to Return to 145

Our sources are now telling us that Germaine De Randamie is again interested in attempting to make her return to the ring for the first time in almost 14 months and may have abandoned her desire to return to the 135lbs Bantamweight division. If she does return to 145lbs GDR will need a fight against a contender to show she can complete a camp and make it to the night of the fight after two straight promotional no- shows after having bouts announced.
https://www.criscyborg.com/rumor-ge...ble-fight-vs-holly-holmmegan-anderson-winner/

Oh yeah, definitely. Women's 145 division is full of killers waiting in line. :rolleyes:

To think that she actually had UFC gold around her waist at one time.

Shit.
idk whos worse between her and montana

both are the worst ufc champs ever by far

idk whos worse between her and montana

both are the worst ufc champs ever by far
Why you gotta do Nicco dirty like that she beat 3 contenders the ufc threw at her, and never cheated, and is excited to fight Shevchenko?

Also Steve Jennum set the bar for worst ufc champion and is probably impossible to top him.

GDR wants to make some $$$ fighting a contender. If she loses, she may fight another contender. If she wins, she makes up some other bullshit excuse to avoid Cyborg.

How is she the former champ yet still calling out winner of holms v Anderson. Shes a pussy.. she knows who the real champ is.

Also if Megan wins at 225 she fights Cyborg no more contender bs. Holy v GDR makes sense win or lose, but really they could even give her like yana or Cat at 145 and that's enough to show if she's back.

Give her Cyborg and bring back Steve Mazzagatti to ref it.

Lost interest after her stunt.

She should be cut before leslie smith

I got the impression she was having some issues in her private life.

Fighters are people too and for all we know she was dealing with something pretty major, I doubt very much she avoided the biggest payday of her career out of fear.

Shouldn't even waste time with her. Gave up the belt so she could avoid Cyborg... Doesn't have the heart to be a champion.

This x 10. Lucky to still have a job after that debacle.

tenor.gif

I think she would've done well against Cyborg.

Not interested in watching Beta Ray Bill's younger sister fight

Back