Rumor: All PPV's moving to fightpass in 2019 for 24.99/mo

How can you put Conor so many times into the same subject? One that he's not even related to in the first place.

I'm impressed.
Oh 100% he is related

The UFC had its biggest years because of Conor (Conor McGregor PPVs)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/mma/ufcs-2016-earnings-conor-mcgregor-92994

When Conor was bringing in record revenue it was raising the bar for everyone else

Good luck ever gaining revenue like that under this fixed rate service model

This new serivive model is like communism for the fighters and PPVs

Good luck with them ever stacking a PPV again when it's all just one fixed rate now.

This is terrible both for the consumer AND fighters

If you want to get UFC into more homes THEN GET RID OF any fees all together

This service model is stupid

I bet this will be more of a small ppv events thing if it does happen, all the bigger events will probably still be on ppv.

Still gonna stream.
<PlusJuan>

giphy.gif

This is overdue, WWE figured out this formula years back with their streaming network. Will be interesting to see the buyrates before and after.

I just want more free fights, I don’t want another damn subscription service.

$24.99 is definitely a better value than $64.99, but I would still prefer to buy steaks and mesquite instead.

EDIT: just realized what i had written wouldnt work

Last edited:
While the ufc is taking so long to get their shit together and still offering watered down cards, streaming quality just keeps getting better.

If the ufc waits long enough there won’t be any reason to not stream.

That might motivate me to order more PPV's than usual.

Free 99 is the right price for me. If McGreGoat isn't fighting then what's the point? Paying to watch on your little screen .lol

Would probably feel better playing one lump sum.

Watch 50 bucks get taxed while no PPVs for 2 months would suck.

F yeah, it was only a matter of time and the writing has been on the wall for the last year or so.

There goes your PPV points
Dame shit happened in WWE where the wrestlers lost percentage of PPV payouts

Back