Crime Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona indictment at 80th birthday bash

One problem though: you need evidence of crimes to charge people with stuff. That's something the career conman and all of his henchmen have generously provided. But it's not nearly so common for everyone else.

I think Rudy is slimy as shit and hope any and all persons guilty of crimes get charged and face justice.

But, you have to be willfully ignorant to look past what's happened in the last decade.

Hillary mishandles highly classified information resulting in a breach of security = No charges because FBI refuses???

Hunter Biden engages in human sex trafficking, illegal narcotics dealings, and the illegal purchase of a firearm = No charges because FBI and ATF refuse???

Joe Biden illegally kept classified documents from his time as VP, shared some of the info with a "ghostwriter". = No charges because it was believed Biden would present himself as an elderly man with a shitty memory to sympathetic jurors who'd acquit him???

Im not a Republican and not a fan of the two party system but plenty on both sides don't even get charged for "reasons". It's tiring to see and even more tiring when I see people okay "with their side" getting away with it and facing zero repercussions.

I think Rudy is slimy as shit and hope any and all persons guilty of crimes get charged and face justice.

But, you have to be willfully ignorant to look past what's happened in the last decade.

Hillary mishandles highly classified information resulting in a breach of security = No charges because FBI refuses???

Hunter Biden engages in human sex trafficking, illegal narcotics dealings, and the illegal purchase of a firearm = No charges because FBI and ATF refuse???

Joe Biden illegally kept classified documents from his time as VP, shared some of the info with a "ghostwriter". = No charges because it was believed Biden would present himself as an elderly man with a shitty memory to sympathetic jurors who'd acquit him???

Im not a Republican and not a fan of the two party system but plenty on both sides don't even get charged for "reasons". It's tiring to see and even more tiring when I see people okay "with their side" getting away with it and facing zero repercussions.

May I ask you why do you think Rudy is slimey?

Hillary only referenced classified material to the relevant people in emails. Trump took actual classified material, refused to give it back after repeated requests, showed them off to random people, had them stored in the shitter, tried to hide them and lost them. See the difference?
Hunter Biden has been charged with multiple crimes.
No, Joe Biden handed the material back when notified that was what he should do. It's like when a cop flashes their lights behind you. Joe Biden pulled over. Trump stuck his middle finger through the sunroof, led the police on a high speed chase, then crashed his car into a telephone pole. All Trump had to do was hand the material back. He was given multiple chances over many months. He refused. He has nobody to blame but himself. He's his own worst enemy.
You're full of shit!

I don't know much about Rudy other than his 'stop the steal' election denying nonsense, which is certainly enough to label the guy as an idiot.

However, if you are going to use the word "slimey", that fits too. If you ever saw Rudy on hidden camera when Sacha Baron Cohen tricked him into thinking he was with an underage girl, it's pretty fuckin repulsive. Even if the girl was thought to be of age, it's fuckin pervy how he sticks his hand down his pants and starts pre-pumping himself for the main event literally 10 seconds after he meets the girl. You can make all the excuses you want, any normal person that saw that would think he's a creepy old pervert.

I don't know much about Rudy other than his 'stop the steal' election denying nonsense, which is certainly enough to label the guy as an idiot.

However, if you are going to use the word "slimey", that fits too. If you ever saw Rudy on hidden camera when Sacha Baron Cohen tricked him into thinking he was with an underage girl, it's pretty fuckin repulsive. Even if the girl was thought to be of age, it's fuckin pervy how he sticks his hand down his pants and starts pre-pumping himself for the main event literally 10 seconds after he meets the girl. You can make all the excuses you want, anyone normal person that saw that would think he's a creepy old pervert.

If these two posters want to base their opinion off Borat, that is OK. I would like both to actually articulate their confident position.

Not saying he did do what he is charged with as I don't know. However saying the justice department is not weaponnized and they do this. He easy to find but they wait until they can get the most publicity as possible to serve him the papers. It's not like he has been hiding or is hard to find so this is what they had to do.

I see the left here loves this. Let's see what happens in a year or two.

Oh well, it is what it is with politics today. You play the game when you have the power then when the other side has it they do the same.
I hard on AM radio (conservative talk radio) that the Justice Dept. was able to find the others without much hassle but, prior to his birthday party, the Dept. was finding it difficult to figure out where Rudy was going to be.

Read Comey's statement about precedents for charges and why he didn't bring charges after his second, publicly announced ,investigation into Hilldawg (which was highly unusual, and arguably cost her the election). Then look at how Trump's document case differs from Hilldawg's and Joe's. I'll give you a hint: it comes down to compliance with authority, truthfulness, and *evidence*.

And obviously the J6 and related election interference cases are warranted, as you can see there are all kinds of charges and guilty pleas for others that were involved. His behavior simply doesn't compare to Joe's or Hilldawg's, it's a lame whataboutism.

Giuliani was married to Donna Hanover, but dating Judith — then Judith Nathan — on the side. (Side note: His first marriage, to Regina Peruggi, was annulled because they were second cousins.) Just a month before, he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Then, on May 10, he held a press conference announcing that he and Hanover were separating — without informing her first. Hanover, after learning the news of her dissolved marriage along with everyone else, then held her own press conference a few hours later, accusing Giuliani of starting their troubles by carrying on a different affair with former staffer. Giuliani officially filed divorce papers in October of that year, and it continued to get uglier. Hanover even successfully obtained a temporary restraining order barring Nathan from visiting Gracie Mansion.

The divorce was finalized in 2002, Giuliani married Nathan in 2003, and has since gone on to say a ton of racist stuff and also wear air pods the wrong way.
Total slimeball

Last edited:

I have three friends from NYC. Even the two that liked Rudy's tenure and policies had low opinion of him personally. I trust them; their opinions seem valid based on what they've seen of the NYC political machine and what they say they know of those within it.

Rudy coming up Dem then switching parties seemingly "as the winds changed' in the 80's appears opportunistic to me.I realize it could mean nothing.

He can't keep his dick in his pants; seems to always be tied to dipping his pen in the company ink so to speak by grab-assing with women who work with or for him. If he's not doing that behind his first, second, or third wife's back he's compounding it by banging some other poor schmuck's wife like he did with the GF he's linked to. A formerly married GF that's nearly 30 years younger than him.

It's all my opinion, but, I think he's a slimy person with poor moral character. Doesn't mean he wasn't effective as Mayor or that he sucked as an attorney.

I have three friends from NYC. Even the two that liked Rudy's tenure and policies had low opinion of him personally. I trust them; their opinions seem valid based on what they've seen of the NYC political machine and what they say they know of those within it.

Rudy coming up Dem then switching parties seemingly "as the winds changed' in the 80's appears opportunistic to me.I realize it could mean nothing.

He can't keep his dick in his pants; seems to always be tied to dipping his pen in the company ink so to speak by grab-assing with women who work with or for him. If he's not doing that behind his first, second, or third wife's back he's compounding it by banging some other poor schmuck's wife like he did with the GF he's linked to. A formerly married GF that's nearly 30 years younger than him.

It's all my opinion, but, I think he's a slimy person with poor moral character. Doesn't mean he wasn't effective as Mayor or that he sucked as an attorney.

I guess so, but to see the legal lawfare against Rudy and similar like Eastman, Bobb, etc, who also have to deal with this lawfare:

To differ to a general, “yea he is a bad guy because he is an adulterer” is as bad as anything the democrats are doing.

Association by context is baseless and bullshit? Look at out country man, this all just shows how dumb wannabe libertarians are

Back