Roy Nelson must be brain damaged

tumblr_m5bhksdE461ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Roy is actually very popular and Bellator would be chomping at the bit to grab him.
He's not though is he? He's 40 years old and hasn't beaten a contender in years. He might be popular amongst the MMA community but casuals aren't going to go out of their way to watch him.

Why the hell did he kick a ref in the ass? That's so random and unecessary

He only did what many sherdoggers have wanted to do to the refs for a while. I wouldn't be now surprised if big country ha an account

He's not though is he? He's 40 years old and hasn't beaten a contender in years. He might be popular amongst the MMA community but casuals aren't going to go out of their way to watch him.

He has a gimmick so Yes he does attract casuals. Wtf does age have to do with anything?

He has a gimmick so Yes he does attract casuals. Wtf does age have to do with anything?
LOL, having a gimmick doesn't guarantee casuals. Sometimes it just makes you look like a delusional idiot with brain damage which is exactly the case for Roy.

Plus according to him he is only 1 fight away then a full camp to fight Stipe.

Come on man.
Seriously. I heard him say in an interview that Stipe just ran from him, and most fighters just run and don't want to fight him, go for takedowns and whatnot. Then he goes out in his next fight and proceeds to wrestlefuck the black beast. He's so full of himself it's ridiculous.

He wants to be cut so he can get those Bellator millions

So... some1 throws a completly harmless "kick" to a referee that just made an horribly late stoppage that could cause an unnecessary serious dmg to a man for the sake of the show(?) and....you think he is brain damaged.

Allright folks.. Allright..

Let s fine/suspend Roy and /pat Big John.

Correction: He's never beaten a contender

He always gets destroyed by everyone in the top 10 lmao

Very inappropriate. I believe that you should never touch an official in an aggressive fashion and if you do there should be serious consequence. Its just not acceptable.

How many times have you sat at bwws and thought OUT LOUD with your friends that the stoppage was fuked? When you consider that it was a friend and a ref that has fuked up before, Roy did the right thing. Whenever a predetermined decorum protects an actor from social or tribal sanction, the end result is greater instance of deviance. Sometimes you have to stand up for the right to not beat up your friend unneccesarily.

Cause he's a blowhard. He wanted to show how upset he was that Bigfoot had to take more shots than he had too and Big Jon was too late. I actually thot it was too early lol. He couldve just walked off like Mark Hunt

Anyone who knocks out Brendan Schaub and that overrated turd Nogueira is a friend of mine.

It's okay, he'll get buried for this one. You don't ever lay your hands on the ref, the only exception being if you're KTFO, woke up and identifies the ref as your ex, in which case kick that bitch in her face.

Back