Rousey Cant Act for ****

Saw the movie. Some of the action was pretty cool. Her scene was small but she did ok. The first line was so disconnected that it didn't do her any favors in terms of what to do.

She only blew it with her second line as she could have really enjoyed and relished what she said.

All in all a pretty good intro into a huge franchise. I expect her to do better in entourage as the role is close to life. She'll get better and guys I hate to tell you this but she may end up the biggest female action star ever

are you trying to tell me she's going to be bigger than the...maybe 3 that already exist? that's crazy talk!!!!!

That movie altogether was GREAT for what it intended to be. Favorite was when federal agent The Rock gets out of a hospital bed and Crumbles a cast off of his broken arm by flexing it like a monster.

Ronda "Manhood" Rousey could win an oscar over Johnny Depp and manhandle Cain Velasquez in one night.

She needs to try to act natural...all these weird facial expressions she gives makes her look ridiculous in the scenes.

Agreed, she's not on screen long enough to explore a character with a large emotional range but she would be a lot more effective if she just loosened up a little bit.

Back