Rountree's lack of coverage is appalling

the Karen crowd? Who are the Karens rooting for in MMA exactly

I’m pretty passionate about this fight as an MMA fan cause yoel is my favourite fighter of all time, its sad cause new fans in 10 years won’t know his real record, they’ll take one look and think “he had some good wins but was never champ material” or something stupid like that, the guy was a monster but was so smart as well, like in the whittaker rematch I see some people say things like “ rob would have destroyed him if he didn’t break his hand” without realising that he broke his hand cause of yoels guard, trying to get rob to punch him in the elbow
He had some glorious moments, but he was never champ material. When it was really time to perform, When the chips were down, When the rubber needed to meet the road, When it was time to put the pedal to the metal, when it was time to fucking perform and be a champion , The Soldier of God stood there doing nothing.

He had some glorious moments, but he was never champ material. When it was really time to perform, When the chips were down, When the rubber needed to meet the road, When it was time to put the pedal to the metal, when it was time to fucking perform and be a champion , The Soldier of God stood there doing nothing.
Okay, except I don’t even think that’s true cause like I’m saying, I think he won 3 rounds

What can one say, the Karen crowd is not exactly known for pumping up coverage

You have to have personality and be a bit of a character to have mass appeal, and that's as it should be. Skill alone isn't the entire package.

People need to just accept this reality already.

<WhatItIs>

Okay, except I don’t even think that’s true cause like I’m saying, I think he won 3 rounds
You know it's true and Uncle Dana was pissed and let him go to Bellator. I'm not shilling for Dana either. The Soldier of God blew it.

You know it's true and Uncle Dana was pissed and let him go to Bellator. I'm not shilling for Dana either. The Soldier of God blew it.
the only thing I know is it’s my opinion yoel won, I gave him the first two and the last

the only thing I know is it’s my opinion yoel won, I gave him the first two and the last
it was a shit fight. They both deserved to lose and Yoel deserved it more.

Back