Roundtree is the next Rumble Johnson

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Athletic. Explosive. KO power. Weakness against subs. Get ready guise

Is he going to change his name to rumble Johnson?

Those are HUGE shoes to fill. I'll skip the next Rumble.

Let it do what it do. No sense attaching all that pressure. By trying to make a comparison, like this. Dude already has two losses. And, he's only 2-2 in the UFC.

Relax.

giphy.gif

EDIT...

For clarity.

Last edited:
And so begins another Sherdog hypetrain, and here we have the early candidates for "I want props if/when fighter happens to go on a winning streak because I called it first!".

Who can forget those vicious soccer kicks to the body on tuf! But he isn't nowhere near Rumble's skill level striking. Rumble may have been the man to ko the GOAT Jon Jones. Too bad he retired.

Athletic. Explosive. KO power. Weakness against subs. Get ready guise

You mean knock the top fighters out and then make a decision to retire and go in medicinal cannabis???

Haha jk

I can appreciate the comparison and similarities. I've thought this myself. But God I hope not. Being a Rumble fan was one of the worst emotional roller coasters because he really had the potential to win it all and basically just threw it away. He was thinking of quitting with retirement on his mind long before he ever set foot in the cage for the rematch. Hopefully Roundtree is a faster learner with better fight IQ and a stronger desire to be the best in the sport and correct all his weaknesses. He's really fun to watch and the last thing I want to see is him go the same route as Rumble.

you're saying he has no heart?

Back