Roster cuts possibly because they have too much Main Event talent on the roster?

orangecuse

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean look at all these exciting, highly skilled & relevant UFC main eventers:

Artem Lobov, Paige Van Zant, Lina Landsberg, Dennis Bermudez, Juliana Pena, Bruce Leroy, Corey Anderson, Travis Brown, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Tim Elliott, Louis Smoka, Paddy Holohan, Black Beast, Derrick Brunson, Jessica Penne, 40 yr old Lil nog, 2017 BJ Penn, Thomas Almeida, Alex Olievera, Jimi Manuwa, miss weight 5x Jon Lineker, Rose Namajunas, Todd Duffee, Thales Leites, Holly Holm, GDR.

A-level talent imo.

Clearly worthy of by far the highest ticket price of any MMA org out there.

Where the best fight 3x a year!!!

**Edit How can I forget to add now 2x UFC main Eventer the athlete accountant Bethe Correira

Last edited:
simpsons-sarcasm-detector-o.gif

The hot fighter chick novelty will wear off as well. WME is retarded.

The UFC is all about finding out who is the best!

The best at fighting is where you're confused.

Best is now defined as a dollar per view ratio.

What a field of champions

The UFC is all about finding out who is the best!

The best at fighting is where you're confused.

Best is now defined as a dollar per view ratio.

A lot of those fighters don't even bring in any viewers but probably don't cost that much.

They are making room for the new 145 and 125lb WMMA divisions. The cuts have to come from somewhere. It's all worth it though because WMMA is really developing into a superior product.

gotta let guys like Perez, Misha, Story, Larkin, Horiguchi, etc. walk to make room for the real top mma fighters like Northcutt, PVZ, Artem ,etc.

Its a joke, but the ufc isn't about being legitimate or having the best in the world anymore, so its whatever. I hope other orgs take advantage of the ufc's loss of legitimacy.

The time is here. New breed UFC athlete Artem Lobov makes his UFC Main event debut.

eJaB7va.gif

Today is the day!!! Get hyped. Gegard, Lorenz, Bader and anyone wanting to re-up with the UFC take note of a true UFC caliber main eventer.

Then whyd the cut Sean salmon years ago

I agree and Cody Mckenzie. He was a perennial UFC main card fighter and all around UFC athlete. Ronda's four horsewomen friends could/should be headlining card also but they all retired.

Back