Roster comparison - Raw vs SD

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
I was looking at the rosters a moment ago and fuck, it's so blatant that SD is the ginger step-child to RAW. Fucking Vince and Steph cherry pick everybody.

SD
AAA - Orton (I don't like him but he is the biggest 'draw')
AA - The best wrestler in the world AJ
A - Big Nak, New Day, Jericho (doesn't really count)
A minus - Owens Rusev.
Mentions - Roode, Ziggler, Zayn, Fashion Police.

RAW
AAA Brock, Reigns, Rollins, Cena, Taker (?)
AA - Balor, Ambrose, Braun
A - Hardys, Miz, Cesaro/Sheamus, Joe, Usos
Mentions - Elias, Kane, Wyatt

Last edited:
UGh, looking at that makes me sad.

They have all the talent in the world and they are doing absolutely nothing with all of them.

It's the same old shit every week. Feels like 2006-2013 all over again

NXT is a much better show than Raw or SD (without trying to sound like a smark). But it's only 1hr and it's fun to watch. Tired of the same old shit

Yikes. It's sad when your only AAA star hasn't been in a meaningful program in years and now his biggest moves are a stare and a weak version of a once great finisher. Even when Orton held the belt and feuded with Bray and Jinder it felt like the 3rd most important thing on the show. So much more can be happening on that show.

SD
AAA - Orton (I don't like him but he is the biggest 'draw')
AA - The best wrestler in the world AJ
A - Big Nak, New Day, Jericho (doesn't really count)
A minus - Owens Rusev.
Mentions - Roode, Ziggler, Zayn, Fashion Police
w99qm9.jpg

UGh, looking at that makes me sad.

They have all the talent in the world and they are doing absolutely nothing with all of them.

It's the same old shit every week. Feels like 2006-2013 all over again

NXT is a much better show than Raw or SD (without trying to sound like a smark). But it's only 1hr and it's fun to watch. Tired of the same old shit
I just watched NXT War Games, and fell in love with NXT. Problem is, if you ask a casual what NXT is, they'll probably think it's a faction like NWO, or something. But, EVERYONE, whether they love it, or hate it, knows what WWF/WWE is.

WWE knows NXT is a million times better than RAW or SD, pro wrestling-wise, but they also know that the main rosters are what brings in the $$$.

I just watched NXT War Games, and fell in love with NXT. Problem is, if you ask a casual what NXT is, they'll probably think it's a faction like NWO, or something. But, EVERYONE, whether they love it, or hate it, knows what WWF/WWE is.

WWE knows NXT is a million times better than RAW or SD, pro wrestling-wise, but they also know that the main rosters are what brings in the $$$.

I have a friend who when I said "You should be watching NXT, then you'll know everybody who debuts", he replied with "Nah, fuck that, why would I watch it?!"

I have a friend who when I said "You should be watching NXT, then you'll know everybody who debuts", he replied with "Nah, fuck that, why would I watch it?!"
Sounds like MMA "fans" who won't bother with Fight Nights, cuz "they're a bunch of no-namers."

Sounds like MMA "fans" who won't bother with Fight Nights, cuz "they're a bunch of no-namers."

To be honest, I think he was just salty because I was going to an NXT show, and got 3rd row seats. He's one of those who doesn't want anyone doing stuff without his permission.

AJ should probably be AAA now, hes outselling Cena in merch

Of course the talent is going to be slightly skewed towards the flagship show. SD has always been the B show. They still get good talent overall, but there's never been any doubt which show they would throw overboard if they had to.

Back